About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

May 9, 2011

What BDSM means to me: Part Three

Why is control given not taken?

Because this lifestyle is consent. And by taking it is being in an abusive relationship.If anyone takes control, then they arnt giving their consent to being controled. In this lifestyle it has to be consent or else this wouldnt be a safe lifestyle to be in. Like for example, fake domes take the control even without knowing who you are. That isnt what a a real Dom is about. They just take what they want and be the end of that. When a true dom comes by they ask or you ask to give them the control.

How do you gain trust?

This takes time with each and every sub/slave. For me, it took almost six months to a year to have trust with my Master. To gain it, you slowly build up on things. Like talking casually at first,getting to know one another and then taking it to the next step.The Master will give simple orders and see if you will obey them, and if you are willing to do that then the trust will become stronger as time goes by.I also think that to gain to trust both people or more personalities should mesh with one another, and that needs are the same as well.

How do you loose trust?

You loose trust by doing something behind your Master's back. It can be one of the hard limits or even a huge rule you should have not broken.Found out that you have broken that rule/limits then the Master may dismiss you for not being trustworthy.

How can/will you be a good submissive?

Can-by striding to do what im suppose to do,by obeying your orders, to make you happy and to please you in any way or form.
Will- By showing/doing what you want. By obeying your orders promptly. Respecting you, and also to be myself, to give myself completely to you.

What are at least three reasons I am sometimes unhappy?

1.Everyday struggles-home life-personal.
2.That I havent completely done something but tried anyways.(duty/order halfway)
3.Unhappy about yourself.(what you cant do, etc.)

How can you prevent me being unhappy?

1.Being there for you. Support you, comfort you in all things. Praying and knowing God will help and talking to you about that calms you down.
2. Not too upset with me-but next time to stride and do an order all the way and not just half way. To push my boundaries and to go further than what my limits are.
3. Talk to you. Tell you that you are worthwhile, that your dreams can still come true. To be there for you, no matter what is going on in life.

Five reasons you think or feel or know makes me happy?

1.Doing my duties without complaint.
2. Being patient with you and other things.
3.Me being happy and content in life and etc.
4.Knowing that God is foremost and I obey Him first.
5.Pleasing you, making you content and proud to be your daughter.

What makes me mad(not just unhappy)?

1.Not putting God first.
2.Not listening to you at all.
3.Not knowing at times when an order is being commanded.
4.Not being there for you.
5.Throwing words in your face. Accusing you of things.

What is sex?

Google Dictionary
1.Arouse or attempt to arouse someone sexually.
Dictionary.com
1.the instinct or attraction drawing one sex toward another, or its manifestation in life and conduct.
2.the sum of the structural and functional differences by which the male and female are distinguished, or the phenomena or behavior dependent on these differences.

What is pleasure?

google Dictionary
1.Give sexual enjoyment or satisfaction to.
2.Derive enjoyment from.

Dictionary.com
1.the state or feeling of being pleased.
2.enjoyment or satisfaction derived from what is to one's liking; gratification; delight.
3.worldly or frivolous enjoyment: the pursuit of pleasure.

What does sex mean to you?

Sex to me is physical affection and only a small part of showing love. It isnt important in O/our life, but what we do hold is love. We think love is more important than sex.

What does pleasure mean to you?

Pleasure is being satisifed(sexual and non-sexual) ways. Sexual-What arouses you. This for me is my reward for being a good slave. This should be given when completely by your Master.

Non-sexual-Pleased to your orders/duties for your Master. Also having shear pleasure that your Master is being taken cared of and his needs being met.

2 comments: