About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

June 15, 2011

Book Review

Well what i put in the title will be sorta a book review and a little rant, because i feel like writing and so i decide to do this. Okay i guess lets start with, hm, the book review....

Okay, I just got done reading the fifth book in the Black Jewel trilogy. If you dont know what the Black Jewel trilogy is about then i will summarize it a bit. Okay the main main characters in the book are Jaenelle,Daemon,Surreal,Lucivar Yaslana,Saetan SaDiablo. These five make up most of the books. Telling the story of Jaenelle who is Witch among the Blood. In the very beginning she had been raped and lost in the Twisted Kingdom and her enemies thought she was lost. Yet she is very strong for who she truly is. These four help her become who she is in the story. If it werent for Saetan(adopted father) and Daemon(her Consort) She would of been destoryed completely. There is more than three books in the trilogy but it builds up the characters so much more. The first three books are about Janelle overcoming most of her past, dealing with present things and trying to keep herself sane for her future life. Then the fourth book kinda reroutes and goes to the point of who she truly is. Kinda a back story of what or who she is. She is called Witch, a prophet from the Dreamers who made it come to flesh. Hence the title of that book. The one i just got finished is called Tangled Webs.

It is by far the best book i have read since this series has come out. I really love all the books, but Surreal is one of my favorite character besides Jaenelle and Daemon. It tells her story a little more of how she gets tangled into a web, made by some evil people who wants to kill the SaDiablo family. It is about a Jaenell making a haunted house to entertain both landen and Blood alike, but it becomes much more than just a harmless house. A known writer is half-blood which he takes out his anger on the SaDiablo clan and to get back at all of the Blood that has ruined his life. And from there it untangles the story so magically.

And i will say this, oh my gosh, it was really good. I have to say its a bit darker than her other books but i think it went really well with the plot and kinda goes deeper into characters. Like for instant, she puts more of Surreal in, which is one of my favorite characters and i felt like she really didnt have a part in the other books. So im glad she got her own book and how she felt through it. I have to say, i screamed about three to four times, since it was actually scary and more than ten times did i have to go do something else to get my mind and body to relax. Very much a huge thriller book, and i must say, it is very rare for me to get jittery in a book and get so swept up in it, that i dream about the book.
I dreamt about this book a couple of nights and it was hard to get any sleep while reading this book. Once i like a book, my mind gets into a mode where i want to find out what is going to happen next and i will become jittery till i finish the book. I was like that through out this book and i will recommend this book to anyone who loves to read dark books.

No comments:

Post a Comment