About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

June 25, 2011

I think im a weird magnet....

well today wasnt my day. First went out and its pretty windy on and had my skirt on kept blowing up pretty high and of course i dont have anything on because dont have that much money, so had to go home and put some of Daddy's shorts on. Go out to safe way, and shessh all these weirdos are coming out. Was coming back home and just waiting for the light to change so we can cross the road, i hear this honk,look back and they are honking at me of course. Kept doing that till they passed us and said,"I love you" and the lady that was driving gave a thumbs up.

Im not sure why there are a lot of cat calls going on. But it is a little annoying. I have never heard this in my life. Dont know how to take it lol. Here in Montana you just sit out on your porch and bam you get all these calls and what not. I think im just a magnet for weird people. Out of the three years of living here i have had more encounters of crazy,weird and drug people come up to me. If i didnt have Daddy i would probably be kidnapped if not killed.

On another note, i have a lot of things on my mind. The uncle i live with is being a butt hole once again. Dont think he will have the money to pay for the electric bill, so the electric may go out, since we have to pay, payment installments, so if im not on, its because of that. Im hoping he will just get his sister to pay it and just be done with it. All i know, is when the bill gets down to zero, it will be out of our name, so i dont have to worry about this. And if electric goes out it will be his fault.

Also its been cloudy here lately, and i know for sure i am burnt like hell. Felt my scalp today and its freakin hot to the touch. Face is probably really red. Will put on the aloe lotion and hopefully it will be okay. Since aloe helps calms down my sun burns. But its that time of year when I get burnt just for being out in the sun for about a minute maybe a little longer. Think its all i have to say today.

No comments:

Post a Comment