About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

June 30, 2011

Question for the day....

I have one question to ask today and hopefully i can get some comments going on this. Lately i feel like my writing is inadequate to me and i want to improve on it. What do you think about my writing? Good criticism will be much appreciated here. Plus tell me what you think about how my writing is, as of today.. Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment