About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

June 23, 2011

Dream i had last night....

*This is a Sci-fi dream that i had before waking up, this morning.*

Up in this air world, in this tavern like place. I got a job as a waitress but i didnt know my other job was being a warriorer. First day on the job, I had to kill off two harpy/pterodactyl creatures and the only way to kill them was by putting a oak like stake in them. But you can let them bite you or get their blood into your veins, or you will turn sorta like them. Then they let me just eat something and relax till the next day. Next day, went to work, and the boss wanted me and another warriorer who has been there for a long time to try and kill some of the harpy/pterodactyl birds with fire crackers. I hit one of them on the beak and they were trying to come through the window, but no one else hit them. Then it was weird, no one was there for a moment, except the one warriorer, and this weird flying whale comes by and throws these papers at us. I scramble to get them, and read it. It was like a ransom thing. Had to do three things in so many minutes or the whole world would get it. I didnt know what it meant at first but then i started reading it thoroughly and it had some things high lighted. We scurry to get the note that i threw away last night, and finally we found it, and read it as well, had the clues we needed. We had done the first two without noticing it, and needed someone to win a contest for the third. We go back to find my sis and the boss but when we came back we see these evil people, They had these weird powers when not used are car dice, but when you use them turns into a slingshot, and when you shoot them, they spray, just like water in slow motion, and usues different powers with each and different colors. After We hit him a couple of times and he was done for a bit, we ran to get to the contest. But the floors at points were booby trap and you would fall down to no where, So you had to figure out where to go while running. After getting through that maze and almost falling a couple of times, we get to the contest, but the evil guy got there first and was messing it up. Then i woke up from this weird dream and that was about it.

*Not sure why i had this dream. All i can think of, is that Daddy was talking about this air world with birds and fish, and then this came to be.*

No comments:

Post a Comment