About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

June 21, 2011

What an adventurous day me and Daddy had...

Well title says it all. Me and Daddy went out to get food for the rest of the week, and oh my gosh it was freaking crazy. I will tell you how bad Butte just is. Okay walking to Hennessy's Market, about where the fire department is at, this lady and guy were standing up against the wall. I looked before we kept going and thought okay this isnt a good idea. Well walked pass them, and sure enough it was a bad idea to keep going ahead. The lady comes up to me and Daddy and says hey can i give you guys a hug, and comes up to me, passes Daddy and wanted a hug from me. She touches my arm lightly, and very creepy, and i said sorry but no. She was going to cry but she was on something and i dont deal with people like that. When she touched my arm, i jerked it away, sorry just how i am. She had pot and something else to make her not all there, and her perfume was just awful. I ran as fast as i could, and she says something about the fire department, and W/we just kept going. Kept walking and just memories just washed over me. Of all the horrible stuff i went through all because of the creepy touch. It took me about another hour to kinda calm my mind down and not throw up.

I also forgot to mention, before passing the lady and the pimp, we have to walk on the sidewalk that has a lot of pretty trees. Well W/we stopped for a few, since its all uphill, and get to this one tree, and Daddy pointed out this huge ball of dark brown ball. I thought it was part of the tree, but when i put my face really close to it, it was Caterpillars.I have never seen them do that before. It was a huge massive ball, and when i got close to them they did this weird movement, sideways kinda of movement, think they were trying to scare the prey away. But i thought it was so awesome to see that. Wish i had a camera or i would take a pic of it. Im use to butterflies laying the eggs in the trees and then make this weird spider like web, where they are born. But this, they were about an inch long, and all huddled together. I thought it was pretty neat to see that.

Okay next thing that happened, got the food finally, Woo hoo.. and was coming back home. Of course my hip went out and i had to limp all the way home. Daddy said lets just relax in the park, since we have one close by, i was like, sure, since we havent done that in a while. It was all nice and calming till this weird dude comes to the park. Daddy was looking all weird, and says low, a guy was coming up to you, but i really thought he was messing around. Sure enough i turned around and the guy was walking back, since Daddy gave him a mean glare and he went the other way. He was very creepy, and then i see him just walking all around the park. Like circling me and waiting for Daddy to leave, finally W/we had enough of that, and got up to leave. But i pulled out the house key and my taser so if he even tried to do anything funny, would zap his ass.

For people who live here and say this neighborhood is so great, read this and come back to me. Seriously cant even go outside without any creeps, pot heads and weirdos come up to you and do whatever they like. If I did what Daddy wanted me to do earlier in the week, i would of been hurt. Glad i am defiant in ways.... But now im back at home, with my hip killing me. Better to have a hurt hip than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment