About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

June 24, 2011

What a day.....

well went out to get food today and afterwards went to Taco Bell. Well we were sitting there and across the room see this couple. I thought at first,"what a lovely couple" but the more i kept looking and something wasnt quite right. I keep looking and then all of a sudden you can feel the tension, the dude is abusive, wanting his gf to hold his hand but she doesnt want to, and he is grabbing it, mind you in public and after that didnt work out, he hits the lights above because he is agitated . There order comes up, and he tries to act nice, like oh ill get it. And he keeps looking around the room and being jealous of everyone in it.
With this memories flood me of what my family use to do. Memories that i wish i could just get rid of and never remember them again. Then another thing hit me, its like just like the movies are about. Doing it in real life, but you think, yea right it never happens. Well it did. Right in front of every one.

Okay the next bit is a bit more funny than what the above statements were. Okay like i said before hand me and Daddy got food. Well we went Wal-Mart and go to the deli section. I see this nice broccoli salad. Daddy and I were thinking the same thing, to get some. Well the lady asked if we wanted to try some before getting it. I said sure why not. So she gave me and Daddy a little bit and i took a bit. First bit it was okay and i swallowed it. Then the next bit i was chewing it, and then it sunk it, oh my gosh it was horrible. It tastes just like cole slaw. Which i despise with a passion. I was trying to be nice and say it was alright but i just couldnt. I made a face and i just couldnt swallow it. The lady was like spit it out, and im like i cant do that. She was like why cant you, and i almost cried, saying its improper of me to do that. I was almost into tears, but she was nice, once she gave me something to spit it out, she gave me three pop corn chicken to get the taste out. Said i didnt want it, and was crying a bit.

I have never in my life have done that. But i just couldnt keep it in anymore. I really hate cole slaw and other things but most times i can just say its alright and swallow it without tasting it but not that. I was and still am upset at myself for making a scene like that. Memories kinda flooded me, when my mother trained me not to spit food out in public. It was very rude to do that, and if we did that we would get punished really bad for it. So doing that there, kinda made all those memories pop up.I know my face was red and people where looking at me weird but what could i do. Just get the food as possible and buy the food. I also felt like i let Daddy down for making a scene like that. It was like i was a child all over again and that i was going to get into trouble. Hopefully the memories will die down and i can calm down a bit. These past few weeks have been testing me to the very core lol

No comments:

Post a Comment