About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

July 27, 2011

Be-littled by a six/seven year old....

Today was suppose to be a nice day to relax at the park. At first it was, was playing catch and a bit of baseball with Daddy. Then about an hour or so, got tired of it, and just sat down. We played catch for another hour or so, and teenagers came, with their dog.. and of course the dog took two of the balls, we had.. and the lady got mad at us. I just laughed because she was teasing the dog, taking him to the park and not letting him play and also not really suppose to have dogs there, because it is right behind the hospital. I was glad the dog had a bit of fun... because I did it on purpose, knowing the dog would like the balls... so I kept playing with Daddy.
After that, W/we relaxed for a long time.. just sitting there watching the sky, and all of a sudden a boy,perhaps six,seven years old comes up to us. Starts talking to U/us. This is how the convo went.(ill say b for the boy and U for U/us)

b:what are you doing?
U.just sitting here,relaxing.
b.are you from here...
U.For now,yes, but not born and raised here.
b.huh?
U.we were born and raised,living,in a different state.
b.so your not from here.
U.W/we live here now...but not born here
b.ok..where are your bikes?(he had his)
U.Dont have bikes..
b.so how did you get here..
U.W/we walked here
b.Have you ever rode a bike..
U.Yes,just dont ride them now
b.Then how did you get here...
U.W/we walked here
b.You dont have a car
U.no
b.so how do you get food
U.we walk there and carry it home
b.where is your home
U.not far from here
b.How old is he?
U.He is 28
b.how old are you?
U.close to 23(boy snubs his nose)
b.So he is older than you
U.yes
b.what do you do for fun then
U.like hobby wise?
b.what are hobbies?
U.you do it just for the joy of it.
b.oh, (walks towards Daddy,)What happened to him
U.(Daddy has his brace on) He injured himself
b.did he bled?
U.no
b.Did he break his arm.
U.no, its work related, and musle problems
b.oh, are you a freak?
U.huh,(mind you, he wasnt being coherent now) and goes on for another few minutes like this..
b.do you eat weird things..
U.huh,um no..
b. I do, I eat toys
U.um okay
b.(laughs)im just playing, I dont eat toys..(im going back to the water area)
U.okay

and that was it. Now it is pretty sad that you are being be-littled by a six to seven year old about Y/your lifestyle and how you are pretty much poor and such. It makes me sad that already in this day and age that kids are being instilled that you need a car to get food and that people should be in their own age group to be with one another.

It really makes me mad, that this happened. I just wanted to go out with Daddy, and calm Him down, but this had to happen. Its like no matter where W/we go, W/we always have idiots,stupidity and such right on O/our heels. Cant W/we have a couple of days to O/ourselves? That is all W/we want... just to ignore what is going on at home. Just to ignore O/our worries for a few, instead of a stupid kid, who thinks he knows everything,but yet cant comprhend what W/we are saying.. yea, and you see why im anti-social for the most part.

I dont fit into this world, and I never will. At times I wish I was, but when I look at this and what happens, im very glad that I do not and will not be apart of the stupid world, people say its great to be in. Maybe its good for them because they are idiots and around like minded people for that matter. But yea, it sucks that this had to happen. Im trying to push this out of my mind, but its kinda hard. Hopefully I can.. until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment