About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

July 27, 2011

Last three days,stressful but interesting.

The last two days,have not been good at all. It all started that Daddy was going on blogcatalog. It is a blog site that he has joined. He thought He found some nice friends and on a subject, which I forget to this day, was chatting on it and was bantering them playfully. When He read the messages, it was full of malice and just plain rudeness, which got out of hand. That night, it seemed everything was going just fine.

Until, He woke up. He started panicking really bad, and was really in a state of shock, I have never seen Him in. It really scared me. I was up all night, holding Him, telling Him,everything will be okay. This is the first time in the four years I have been with Him, that He says He is grateful that I'm here for Him. Glad that He had me, to comfort Him and such. I have never heard this till now. It still is quite a shock that He told me this.

For once in my life, I'm shocked that I am very strong. I cant really put it into words. But for all my life, I have always thought myself weak, even though I stand up for myself and etc. But this, this is completely different. Its like I took a few steps back in my mind's eye and saw how much I had control instilled into me. I didn't know how much stronger I have become in four years. I didn't know that I could be this person. It still shocks me, and how calm I feel inside. Normally,when I try to be in control and be calm, I can be neither one till now.. I'm not sure how I feel at this moment. Its like a bit of shock but also finding out my limits and such.

The past two well three days now, I have been acting like a physiologist and trying to pin point what was making Daddy so freaked out. It took Him two days to figure out I was right..He is slowly getting better now. But I have been taking control lately, and its putting a lot of stress on me, since I'm usually the slave all the time. But I do know when it comes to suppressed memories, that you have to confront them, you have to pin point out why you are suppressing it and such. (I had to do it with Daddy and what not) I just thought I would never have to do this with Him.

I think the last three days now, have been a growing,learning process. Just finding out how much W/we mean to each other. What O/our limits are and how W/we can be there for O/one another. It made me step back a few steps, and look back and see that W/we have come a long way. I really thought at times W/we had distanced O/ourselves. But this has shown U/us, that no matter what happens in O/our life, W/we will always be there for O/one another and such. O/our bound, O/our love has grown so much in the past three days, its a bit scary but then again, its like a refreshing take. Learning new things about E/each other and such, it gives you a new outlook on Y/your partner.

But I wanted to write this, and tell E/everyone who was there to help U/us through this process, I want to thank from the bottom of my heart. Y/you have helped U/us quite a bit. I always say that this lifestyle is a growing and bonding experience and you see it first hand,right here. I hope the people, who are wanting to learn more about this lifestyle, will look at this, and get an insight of what this lifestyle is about.

It isn't about sex, its about the bond Y/you have with Y/your Master and such. It isn't a game. I know I keep saying that a lot. But it is to keep telling people who want to try this lifestyle out for kinks only. It wouldn't be called a lifestyle if it was only for sexual satisfaction. But anywho, I'm rambling now, its time to finish this rant. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment