About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

July 24, 2011

Metamorphosis of love...

Where has all the time have gone?
In these four years W/we've been together?

All the tears W/we've shed
All the heartbreak W/we had shared
All the confusion that laid ahead
All the obstacles that were scattered about
the windy,sturdy path

The tiniest trickle of tears
spreads into ocean filled pain
that neither of U/us could stand

The tiniest heartbreak W/we shared
was like a mountain in between one another

The tiniest confusion that laid ahead
was wider,deeper than what it seemed
It seemed that mountain of heartbreak and confusion
tried to pull U/us apart
tried to break O/our bound
break O/our love for one another

Yet it is steadfast of what W/we wanted
Of what W/we already knew
just so many obstacles that lay before U/us
makes U/us so much stronger than before

I know for both of U/us
each step W/we take
each word W/we speak
Will always break U/us or make U/us
a little stronger with each passing year
makes U/us grow more so with each passing year

I just dont understand how Y/you stay with me
I dont understand why or how Y/you love me
with every fiber of Y/your being
I dont understand how Y/you can look at me
and still see that girl, four years ago
looking straight back at Y/you

but so much different than beforehand

How can Y/you stay with me?
How can Y/you to even love me
when W/we are in this rut

These are a few things
that walk a complete circle in my head
as I look in your muddy eyes
and see those loving eyes
filled with moisture
filled with sorrow
filled with disappointment
filled with desire

of the things that Y/you want to change just for me
for the things Y/you want to do,to make me happy

This is a test beyond the tests of love
that W/we live each and every day
that W/we strive to be better each and every day
that W/we try to learn from O/one another each and every day
that W/we grow with each day that passes

To understand the other person as much as we can
to understand that what W/we want in life
may never be completed
but all and all
still love O/one another
no matter what life throws at U/us.....

No comments:

Post a Comment