About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

July 12, 2011

Not having a job rant....

So many deluded people out there today. I just got done reading something off of wire club that So called stuff can be done easily and others cant be. I see it in a different light but of course i get knocked down for it in a way of my thinking.

Okay so the thing was about jobs being a bouncy ball and bouncing back from it. This kinda strikes me since i am looking for work and its been three years. My positive out look on it is gone because who the hell wants to keep that delusion going. I sure as hell don't. So anyways what I'm going to write on is this.

Jobs, most people think it is sooooo easy to get another job. And if you don't have one then you are consider A.) a bum B.)lazy and don't want to get work C.) stupid and etc. But what about those who try their hardest to get a job and never can? What do you call them? Hm.

Yes, this hits a sensitive spot for me since all my dreams and hopes are just hanging right in front of me but i cant reach them because... Ding ding you got it, no job.

The reason i cant get one is because economy sucks like a mother fucker and because I'm in a small ass city that you have to know every one to just get a job. And I'm neither a native here nor knowing anyone. So yes you got it, cant get a damn job.

I've had so many people say go to another city, well I'm so fucking poor, no car for one, so how am i suppose to go to another city? hm you ask me that one, genius.

Two, Ive had people tell me to move. Hm okay, if it is hard for me to get food each and every day, how do you suppose i go to another state? Where is this so called money to get a house and etc? Because i sure as hell don't have money nor people to go too.

This is what gets me. To the people who really need help but never get it. I am one of those people. And it makes me so angry that this little teenagers get all the damn help in the world or have every one love them. While i have shit. Yes, i know i was born to suffer but hell could ease it by having a somewhat easy life, oh wait that is another delusion people want me to live. Yea, not going to happen.

Its like no matter what i do, its like oh your just whining about it, if you really wanted to do something about it you can. SO i propose them my situation and you know what i get for their answers? Oh you guessed it, silence. Nothing, notta. So i think people should keep their damn mouths shut, when you don't know what its like to be in this situation.

To those who think its so easy getting a job, ill tell you this, sure its easy to get one, when your little friends give you a job, have family members know others and you get it, or you have money and went to school. People are just not grateful for the things they get in life. Try actually being in a spot that you don't have any help. That in some way you have to do it on your own. No one would stay in this position for a long time.

I know I'm going to get off topic for a bit, but it sorta ties into this rant. So everyone knows or at least suspects it since of my screen names and such, that I'm in a D/s relationship. And everyone that i talk to on wire club or any where else who are in it, i tell them a lot of things. Like for one cant show any pics, what a shock to that. And two, that W/we don't have a lot of sex.

Ive had quite a lot, if not most of the people Ive talked to just iggy me or leave the chat because they can never handle being in my situation. Its like oh its so horrible to not have sex. No, what it is, is that today's society is nothing but sex addicts. If you don't have sex or don't like it then your a freak. yup, I'm a freak and so is Daddy.

But to that knowledge the reason i brought it up, is that most don't know exactly what i go through, and i really don't like talking about how much my life sucks. The reason I'm on here is to get away from it for a few moments. But of course you get a lot of people assuming every little thing.

But when i do tell just a tiny bit of what i am going through or went through, its like oh i can never go through that. Duh, because one you didn't live at that time and because it will probably never happen to you. So you just ignore it and go on your merry way.

I've had a lot of people ask me if i believe in God. Yes, i do. But you know your faith gets worn out from it as well. Sometimes, i know i do, you just want to relax and just forget everything and not really pray for a while. I do this at times to recollect and get myself back to me. Its just hard to believe that God will help you in your darkest times. I know He has helped but you are like damn when can you intercede again.

Its like you need a vacation from your life, but never get it. And it drives people insane and I'm kinda climbing to the edge with that again. I do try to keep my hopes up but i know in my heart and the back of my mind i know I'm just trying to delude myself for just one minute so i can be calm and sleep and etc.

So next time, people please think before you speak....wait no one does that anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment