About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

July 17, 2011

A quote or something... about life.....

Life is but an obstacle you have to get through. And once you get through one, you go through another harder one. And each one after that is the same, harder and harder. But what makes life, i think, is what you do with the little things in between.Like showering each other with love, expressing it in poetry and etc, talking to one another, doing things with each other.. just the smallest moments can give us the pleasure we need, to get some relief in this life.

*I like this quote or what had come to mind when i was talking to someone on wire club. Talking about how easy or hard it can be to take care of someone.. and this popped into mind. This could go with any relationship you have.I.e, family,friends,lovers... it applies to everything we do in life.. but what we do and how much we want to make it somewhat comfortable is the smallest things that we can look back on and think we fond memories.*

No comments:

Post a Comment