About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

July 22, 2011

Teenagers and the lifestyle......

Okay, now on to my second blog post. I know I have seen this a lot lately, and it is fine time to write about it. Okay, teenagers wanting to get involved in the BDSM lifestyle. Or I should say, the game of it.
I am seeing more and more teens getting into the lifestyle, and then talk to me, saying it isnt what they thought it was. Well duh, because its a lifestyle,not a silly game to be messed with.

This is our society today. Showing that BDSM is nothing but fun and sex. That right there is wrong in itself. It is more than sexual arousal and etc. This is about a lifestyle,mental and physical, and what W/we do in it each and every day. I am getting fifteen year olds, saying that they are already have Masters or Mistresses, and this worries me.

Since the ones, I have talked to, are on Wire Club. They think that this lifestyle is just a game to be played. They think its some kind of kink to just try, like it is some kind of phase, they want to try. I tell them exactly what is on my mind, and with some, it gets blown out of their minds. Because sure, being a slave is fun,when and I mean when you find the right minded people in it, and that you see it as a lifestyle instead of a game to be played.

But,children dont see it as this. They see the media displaying it, as a lot of sexual acts, and not the power exchange instead. So,when I talk to these kids, I tell them exactly what can go wrong, when you are just doing it for games. And they get mad at me.(Which I dont care).Im here to tell people how the lifestyle is, what I do in the lifestyle, how I work around it, my stress and etc. So, of course if you are going to play games, I will bluntly tell you, to back off.

The kids today, need to know that sex isnt a game. That BDSM isnt a game,more so than sex,but of course you cant tell all them that, because they will do what they want. But I will tell you this, if you dabble in the lifestyle and you get hurt, and someone warned you, way before it, then I hate to say it, its your fault, no one else to blame. And its the same with sex and the consequences. But that is funny, no one wants to look at the consequences, they want to see where they can get their kicks. And that is where the mistakes come from.

So, this is what this little blog post is about today. Teenagers, need to be teenagers, and not try and dabble in things that are way out of their reach. When someone tells you something that can hurt you or even kill you, take that into consideration and leave things be.

This is all I have to say for now, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment