About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

July 7, 2011

Tired of this "Ginger" thing coming up.......

Okay in the past i could ignore it, since stupid people are always out there, but this is becoming ridiculous. Daddy is on twitter and tells me that "Gingers" is trending. I mean what the hell, and it is them who are trending it. Why are we making a huge deal out of it?
Who really cares if you have red, blonde, black, brunette hair. Who really gives a fuck, oh wait, teenagers do. Since they have all petty problems that this arises. I mean come on, what is going on with our society. That since no oppression is going on, that someone has to make up a stupid one, and be hated for it. I mean seriously, can we stop with the stupid shit, and look at the bigger picture, but i guess I'm dreaming on that.

The reason this makes me mad, is that yes, a little bit of my heritage is Irish, and i was born with red hair, but then turned black and then went to dirty blonde and it stuck. And i am proud to have Irish and all the rest of my nationality, i guess you can say that's what i am. So why are we hating on the "red haired" people? (No other way to put it. ) I mean come on, what are you going to call me, since I'm in the B.D.S.M lifestyle, an owned slave, who is also gothic and etc? hmmmm....

All i do know, is this really needs to stop. I mean come on teenagers please stop the petty squabbling and see that there is more problems out there, than who has red hair or not. I wish my life was so fucking petty that i could do this... but yet i am mature and look at people's personality instead of what color hair or whatever they are.

Today's teenagers are really petty, stupid and just plain ignorant. It's like after the eighties and early nineties, the next generation of kids just became really stupid. And you can blame it on a lot of society, Internet and etc.
Society gives them the freedom to do what they want, and that is being annoying ass kids. Getting into people's faces and start stuff. If it was like back then, we would of just popped them in the face and they would stop, but now a days, you have so many fucking laws that it isn't funny. Also it is parents who give them this freedom. Let them do what they please and that is being ignorant. I mean does anyone raise children anymore? Apparently not. Sigh..

Okay, I'm kinda getting off topic, but still this is just so stupid. And they "hate" these kids with a passion. The question is why? What made them hate them to the point of throwing rocks and what not? I think its pretty lame, and I'm okay with you being proud if you are Irish and etc, but please stop posting," I am a Ginger and proud". That is just starting stuff. Who really cares if you have red hair? Who cares what you are. Just be yourself.. but now a days, no can be that.

No comments:

Post a Comment