About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

July 7, 2011

Watched Ferrets: The Pursuit of Excellence......

Okay i went downstairs to watch some t.v. with Daddy and he had it on i guess the PBS world. Which has some good shows on it, but not this one. I come down and they are talking about ferrets. Okay, i like ferrets, so i start watching it.

At first it seemed alright, the women who had the ferrets would bury them or cremate them and keep them in the house. I thought that was sane.
Now here comes the crazy part, on a commercial, Daddy informs me that, this one lady said, that the ferrets had their own Heaven called, " The Rainbow Gate". This is where my confidence in these people start to drop.

I try to ignore it at first, I'm like okay, its just one nut, this i can ignore, but as the show progressed, i came close to crying. Because they are man handling the ferrets for one. Two, these people don't love these animals, they are just prizes for them.

Like for instant, they were talking about the show. Which i didn't even know they had, till now. Apparently all these people go there and try to win show for their ferrets. They kept showing the ferrets, and they were miserable. A couple of times, they dressed them up, and you looked into their eyes, they were like,"get me out of this". Some actually bit, which i was saying, yes, do it again.

They keep them in the cages a lot of the time, which you arnt really suppose to do. They are like all other animals, they need to exercise and etc. Another thing, that got me, and i think i cried a bit. Is that before the show, some people actually turned up their AC to make the ferrets coat thicker. Now that is just plain mean. You do know that screws up their bodies.

Another thing that they do before the show, is this one lady, used her regular shampoo on the ferret. To give the coat a glossy color. Well hello, they have animal shampoo for a reason. The reason being is that fur and hair are two different things. Have to different make ups and if you use human shampoo on an animal, it screws the fur up. It makes them smell bad for one, and two, you are just killing the fur, and probably in the end gonna hurt them even more so.

These people say, oh, how much i love my ferret. But when you look into these people's eyes, you don't see any love. It was like when they didn't hear their name being called, for a ribbon, they were disappointed and kinda manhandled their animal more. But once they did place, the ferret got all the lovings and such.

I hate to say this but this is animal cruelty at its finest. I mean, the reason we have pets is to love them, to take care of them. Not to be so obsessed over them, and that they should be just that. They arnt trophy's. But i guess no matter what there will be cruelty every where. I just cant handle seeing it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment