About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

August 20, 2011

Birthday Post.... i know a little late...


Okay, i know this is a really late reply. But as you all know i celebrated my 23rd birthday on friday. And the reason why im late, is because there is a lot of things going on, right now.

I had a very nice birthday. Got a new cross stitching and a religious bracelet. Also baked my birthday cake, which i had a strawberry cake with cherry frosting. Which is very good, by the way.

But, the things that are going on right now in my life is my Daddy. He has been having a lot of emotional breakdowns. I have been there for Him and i will be doing so. It is why i havent made a post in a while. But also, i didnt have anything really to say.

I see today, that my stupid family is looking me up still. I just dont understand why they still want to do this. I made my peace, so leave me be. Sure, i may make them really mad,but they can kiss my ass. (People who know me, why i say this.)

But, I have been strong for Daddy all this month, and at points i have been stressed. I've been picking pretty bad, but its my way of getting the worries out. I just hope soon enough they will go away, and we will be closer than ever.

But, this is all i have to say for now.. until then

No comments:

Post a Comment