About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

August 2, 2011

GRRR AND JUST GRRRRR RANT

Where do i begin... today just isn't my day at all. I need to collect my thoughts and hopefully wont be soo stressed out, and my stomach and such wont hurt as well.

I'm in such an ambivalent mood right now. It keeps switching to Domme mode and Submissive mode and Domme keeps winning tonight. I want to take my aggression out, but that wont be the right way to deal with my feelings.

So this is my only other option. Okay, beginning of today, was some what okay. Woke up and just wanted to chat and such.. fine there..

Then it starts progressing. About oh i say about noonish or so, it becomes all dramatic.. having someone keep pushing something that i do not want to do. That brought up a lot of memories,and problems and that wore me out.

I'm still pretty much drained from that. Think i would be done right? Nope, wrong.. and the day still goes on... Still worrying, don't think Daddy's mom will put the money into the bank account, therefore no food. Not sure why that keeps popping up and wanting to stress me a lot.. Keeps popping up for no reason..

One reason why i cant settle down today. Why i had quite a bit of naps in between but still restless as hell. Thought that would be the end of today, so i can at least try to relax and have a some what okay night.

But it gets worse, oh so much worse. The damn uncle gets home tonight and Daddy went down to see if I wanted to eat anything and he smelled something really strong. Now mind you, me nor Daddy can have strong colognes and such... So He investigates it and finds out that the uncle is using a strong soap..Irish springs..

W/we were confused in why it was soo strong, because it really doesn't mess with us.. until Daddy read the box, it had deodorant in it.. why it is soo strong. I'm pretty much pissed because the whole house smells like Irish Springs, and i get a huge migraine instantly..

Daddy talks to his uncle and says well lets get another soap, that doesn't smell and be done with it.. So W/we go to Safe way, and before going in the uncle had the never to say this...(I don't care if it is a brick i will use it, I'm not picky) Um okay, if you weren't picky, then why every time W/we say only this one, he doesn't get it nor use it?

Talking out of both sides of his mouth, is what he is doing.. and mind you, i look like a drunk because that is one of the side effects i have, with smelling something so strong. So I'm glad W/we had a little bit of money and got the dove soap without any scent and said here use this. And you will reimburse us for it, since it was part of O/our food money..

And he doesn't really appreciate it, just mumbles because i know what he is thinking inside his little brain, well damn i cant get any smelly soaps, and I'm stuck with this one. I could do it my way, which is, he can waste his damn money, go through his stuff and throw it away every damn time i see the shit, or do it Daddy's way. Hopefully Daddy's way will work....

Oh oh and to top it all off, I'M FUCKING OUT OF PADS. I mean come on... it made me so mad, thought i had enough for one more month, boy was i wrong.. That kinda sent me over the edge, yea i know, you are thinking,chill its just pads, but its everything that is coming up... just how i am...

Hopefully, soon enough me and Daddy will be out of this hell hole and not have to worry about this stuff. If it isn't the smelly soaps then its animals or someone coming to live with us. I pray that it will all end soon enough..

But on a good note, i finally got my pop back. Yay, went without it for two whole weeks... proud of myself... But it was a reward for not bursting out and cussing his uncle out...

No comments:

Post a Comment