About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

September 28, 2011

Book Review on The Lady in White.....

Okay, well i just finished The Lady in White and it wasnt to bad, but could of been a bit better than what it was.

There was a few things that annoyed me. First, was making Elizabeth Tudor a cold hearted bitch. When she wasnt. That kinda annoys me more so than anything, but of course didnt put a lot of her in it.

Second, thing i hated was the grammar and such. A lot of the book, i had to figure out what she was saying. Most of the stuff needed comma's and colons in places. Sometimes i had to reread the page three times before i had to put some words in, for it to make sense.

Third, the romance to it, really sucked. It took her about a hundred pages to try and make it seem seductive. And when she did put some romance in it, it was boring. It didnt even make me drool. Like some do for romance novels.

Now, those are the things i hated in the book. But i did like some things. Like the plot of the book was very excellent. It flowed very well. Also i could relate to the characters. The characters were written and built really well. Also, i was hooked til the end of the book.

The only thing i was a little disappointed in, was that the ghost part, wasnt a lot of in the book. I think she put it in about five times or so, during the whole book. That was the most intriguing things in the book. Althought i wouldnt read it again.

I would give this book a 3 because of the things i loved and how it kept me going. But also that low for the other things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment