About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

September 7, 2011

I hate being right....

Well today, i was woken up to smelling horrible burnt tire smell. And a lot of stuff going on. Well you remember the post i posted, yesterday? Well, im right, they are tearing up our street now. And I am blocked in. Not sure how the hell im gonna get anywhere. Also, me and Daddy,take the bus. It has been detoured and im not sure where the hell that is going.

These people in Montana, do not think out, how to let people get around and such. They just want to dig up the stuff, and just look like they know they are doing things. Can we have some intelligence and figure out how to detour people, instead of just digging things up?

i mean, there are residents who live on this street. So how can we accommodate to it? Oh, i just hate this city. And you wonder why i want out. I'm not sure how they are going to be working through the winter on this stuff, since our winters are bad. Who knows, maybe this construction at our place, will only last for a few days. But i think im wishing now..

No comments:

Post a Comment