About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

September 26, 2011

Oh today isn O/our day.

Well today wasnt a good day at all. As you can see, me and my fiancee walked up town today to go to thrift stores. Well W/we go to the Silver house thrift store, and boy did they change a lot. There use to be a dollar bag sell on clothes. Now they dont have it and they have these tags on it.

W/we get there at three something and wasnt there for more than five minutes, when the manager came up to me and says W/we have ten minutes till the store close. Boy i just told Daddy, lets go. So W/we walk up to the St. Vincent, thrift store and boy was that better. I got another ten books today and a bangle. On that, i had a lady comment on the bracelet and said," let me see it." I show her, and she is like," no, i want to hold it." So i was like okay, you will give it back. And she didnt, thank goodness the old guy snatched it from her and gave it back. But also that guy was a perv, only talking to me, because im showing a little bit of cleavage.

So, get home after that and i cant go anywhere else because my feet are bleeding. From all the walking lately. So i stay home and Daddy is like well im going to go to safeway to get you a pop. Well around seven pm, he comes home and says, you are not going to believe what happened to me. I got kicked out of the store and they are going to call the cops.

Boy was i livid. All because He dresses somewhat homeless. Because W/we dont have the money for clothes and such. And W/we have to walk everywhere to get to any places. And thought he put things in his pockets and had another employee follow him. Man i had to walk to the safeway in the fucking dark. And i have cataracts and wholes in my eyes. So it makes it difficult for me to get anywhere and plus this place is dangerous at night.

But i want to stick up for my Daddy and let Him shop there. So I go in and i talk to the lady. Oh boy does this part, make me tickle pink. She and the other store managers were talking to each other. I wanted to speak with the one, and she is like, (stuttering) well im going to have her with me. Like i was going to punch her lights out. Boy, did i want to. But i kept my cool.(well somewhat).

But at the end, they still said he was a shoplifter when He isnt. I just let it go, but He can come in and such. And W/we went in to get a pop, and i felt like they were watching. But, im not going there anymore. I told them, you know W/we walk a lot, and W/we come in to see if W/we can get food, since W/we dont have a lot of money. But they are going to be nazis about it, im done with it.

Like me and Daddy have been talking, just take the bus and go to the Wal mart. And i advise you, if you go to safeway, think twice about it. I know im done with that store.

No comments:

Post a Comment