About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

September 8, 2011

Pretty much tired and run down.

Today, was Daddy's doctor's appointment. W/we left at 1:11 pm and got back home at 5:11 pm. W/we were in the clinic for about two, three hours, want to know why? Because they say He has anxiety and also depression. So they prescribed Him, zoloft, and a calming pill along with the rest of his medicine.

Now, if you do not know, W/we do not have insurance nor money for this. On top of this, His family doesn't want to help. I mean do you know how much, this is coming out of food money? Fifty dollars. This food isn't going to last, because W/we have to get this.

His family annoys me, since W/we depend on them for now. They say well you need to get help, as in, get on the medicines and get seen. Well W/we did this, and they are like, we don't have it, you are going to have to sell things.

If W/we had things to sell, W/we would already do that. W/we don't like to grovel, but isn't that what family is suppose to be? To help in a time of need, like this? I just cant take it. I feel like i am the one who made Daddy break. And when i hear this, it makes me upset and angry at the same time.

Please, anyone who reads this, please pray for me and Daddy. W/we really need it. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment