About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

September 6, 2011

So not feeling so well still.....

I'm just getting worse and worse each day. Been trying to lay down and also take care of Daddy. All it is doing is wearing me down. And then i found something out. Well, i have to back up a bit, since no one is from Butte.

Well, since hm, maybe spring of this year, Harrison Ave, in Butte, Montana has been nothing but construction. I'm not kidding, They have tore up all the roads, on Harrison, probably halfway to Wal-Mart. Okay, well im not liking that since we have to take detours all through out the place, since there is no where else to really go.

Then, today, i look outside the house and there all these road closed all around us. I'm already thinking that they are going to tear up all of this street. I so do not want this street to be torn up. I mean, me and Daddy wanted the sidewalk in front of the house fixed but not the whole road.

I'm heck, they haven't finished the Harrison one, and they want to do this road. I'm so not looking forward to this. Because we will be seeing this for months on end. Construction wont be done till next year. I'm hoping and praying they just put the road closed signs up because they are stupid enough and don't have a place for them.

Can't hurt to be hopeful. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment