About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

September 23, 2011

Things going on lately

Well today, Daddy actually walked me out in public. I was very surprised to see Daddy do that. I guess W/we are slowly working O/our way to public stuff. As you know, i already wear my collar everywhere... but now slowly walking me.

It was very interesting walking in public. I think W/we had a few people gawk at me, while W/we were out. I think W/we will be doing this from now on... but I'm not sure.

Also, today W/we did a little bit of "puppy play". Mostly walking around the room and barking. I just don't think i can do it full time, or with the cage and such. But doing the walking and barking is really fun.

Then He fed me last night which He never does. So it was fun, actually doing a little bit more than W/we usually do. And then the following day, I got punished for misbehaving. He never really does this, but He tied me up and tied me to a cupboard and spanked me a little bit. I was really surprised to see Him actually tie me up, and leave me there for a bit. And then spank me, while i was helpless.

I almost forgot. When He tied me up, He wanted to put me in the basement. And i am deathly afraid of basements, i.e. why He wanted to put me down there. He pushed me to the door, and since i am bound, i couldn't really do anything. The stairs was close to the door, and i opted out to throwing myself on the stairs than being dragged down there. Fell on my right hip on about four steps and the pain was really bad. I couldn't get up for about a minute or so. I was shaking and crying because of the pain, and the next day, a huge bruise on the hip.

I still have the bruise, as well with the wasp sting, ugh. I just hate healing so slow. But all and all if i had to do that scenario over again, i think i would fall on the stairs again. But i think i need to trust my Daddy in that area a little more. And that will take time to do, since it is a huge fear of mine.

It is nice seeing that W/we are doing more of the lifestyle lately. But come next month, W/we will have almost all month to do it free range. Without worrying and such. Ah, i miss doing it without thinking if someone is coming home early or not. But it is good, that He is doing more, than what W/we usually do.

Anyways the reason i wrote this, is to show how my feelings and such were with the new things that W/we had done. Of course i talked to Daddy first with this. But i think my overall reaction is that i like it. It is very interesting. I think the reason why i liked it a lot, is the reaction to people who are not in the lifestyle.

I like to see the reaction people give me, to see if they are open minded or not, about the lifestyle. Like, i wear my collar everywhere, and the first day i put it on, I had a lady in a van, gawk at me, like she was shocked to see me wearing it. And then when Daddy actually put it on, on the bus, i had an old guy chat me up. He thought it was amusing that i had it on. So, i guess i like to see how the society sees me as. Because online, it doesn't fair to well.

Like, on the internet, most times i am called a whore, in so many words. Like, i have a lot say, well do you get paid for doing this. I'm still not sure why, they think i get paid for being in my lifestyle. Maybe it's because of the stereotypes and think that all who are in the lifestyle get paid and such.

This is why, i write about the lifestyle, and to get people to understand that there is so much more about it than people know or think they know. So, please think before you speak. And try to keep an open mind with the lifestyle and other things. Because you may have a really good friend in the lifestyle without ever knowing. Plus, before you spout that you do know about the lifestyle, think on this. Do you know exactly what BDSM is about? Do you know what goes on, in the daily lives of slaves and Masters? Are you just thinking what people think what BDSM is about... like do they constantly have sex. The people who do not have sex, are just weirdo's and they arnt in the lifestyle. If you think in this way, you need to read up on it, or talk to someone who is in it.

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment