About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

September 8, 2011

URGENT....Need help, please Pray for me and fiancee.

Well i found out, there is no food for me and my fiancee till who knows when the pastor pays. No one cares if we starve or not. No one wants to help.

We really need prayer and it be answered soon. Please help, pray that God will let the pastor pay tomorrow, so we wont have to worry about this. We need more than food money. We also need meds and such as well. We are out of everything and im running out of options.

Im praying as much as i can, but when other Christians pray and come together as one, it is answered faster and such. I really need it please. I am sick, and burning up with a fever, and i cant get to the docs for it at all. I am trying to ride it out, but not sure how i long i can do that.

This is why im posting this up. Really need all the prayers we can get. Need to get out of this situation, and such. I cant live like this any longer. I dont know if you can hear or actually feel it, how much we need it right now. Please God, help us.

Thank you for everyone who is praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment