About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

October 30, 2011

And you wonder why i dont add pics nor really chat with people in the lifestyle....

Mishto

Him:
you.

Me:
what?

him:
your a slave?

me:
Yes i am, in the BDSM lifestyle
why?

him:
i happen to be looking for 1

me:
okay, well im owned
good luck though

him:
how much can i get you for?

me:
im not for sale

him:
y not?!

me:
i already told you, im owned
shessh, start reading

him:
damn
your busy?

me:
no
why?

him:
be with me here for a while.

me:
well if that isnt a command and such, fine

him:
it isnt. i cant command at all?

me:
what? i dont and cant take commands from anyone else

him:
ok. can u give commands?

me:
no

him:
so what can we do?

me:
Chit chat, like human beings

him:
im a horny being baby

me:
and goodbye

him:
y?

me:
because i dont deal with people who are horny and acting like they are in the lifestyle

him:
u are a bdsm slave~

me:
yea, doesnt mean i have to deal with dumbass people who are in the lifestyle, that are horny fake ass people
i dont "play", nor actually have the sex in the lifestyle, like most fake people do

him:
you are so so nice. im so happy to meet u. now fuck off.

me:
lol oh how pathetic you sound. Like that makes you a Dom
please

him:
i dont feel like wasting my time any more. look inside yourself, dont judge others. have a great time. bye.

me:
lol, you are the one who is wasting time here. Im not judging i see it as the truth. You were here looking for another slave. I said no, and then want me to chat, but you want it as a horny chat, but dont know how to respect someone who is owned. Yea, that is real nice to say, look inside myself. I know im true to myself, i think you need to look inside yourself. like the bible says, pluck our your own spinter before you do it to someone else
anyways, done with your dumbass, fake wanna be Dom.

and you wonder why i dont talk to people in the lifestyle... People who think they are Dom's always do this to me. They see im a slave and just have to Dom me. That isnt what a Master is about. shessh people. Also, the reason im posting this, is to show you, what i go through, almost on a daily basis, with fake people in the lifestyle. You kinda see how it goes, when people see that im a slave. They automatically think, im not owned and want to do this. Sometimes it does get tiresome, but you have to keep protecting your Master and yours bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment