About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

October 26, 2011

I've made my mind up.....

Well, I've been talking to Daddy, and watching a movie, called, Midnight in Paris, And, it has got me thinking, that i should write a story. Maybe collaborate with Daddy on one of my many story ideas i have always had. And also, i have made up my mind, and will be writing my memoir as well.

I really have decided to write down all my memories, all my thoughts, and what ever goes on in my life. It has taken me this long to realize that i have always wanted to do this. I have always wanted to write about what i have gone through, and maybe other stories, that go through my head.

I have always loved writing, even as a child, and hopefully i can make this happen. I have been told countless times, to get my work published and to write novels. But, i just need a push, in the right direction, and that is why i say i will collaborate with Daddy, since He is better at building characters than i am.

All i wanted to say for now. Ashpea

No comments:

Post a Comment