About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

October 22, 2011

A lesson in the lifestyle....

Well, as i said in my last rant or such, that i was going to post up, what has been going on. Well lets see, here. Oh, a couple of days ago, i fell on a plastic container and now, i am still hurting, with also some lovely bruises and cuts.

Now, let me back up, because this is one thing, i want to show, what can go wrong in one single "session",as some say, or a little bit of what goes on in my life. The D/s part.

Well the few days ago, i was talking to Daddy in the living room, and Daddy comes up behind me, and tries to bite my neck. For some odd reason, i got spooked. Which leads to me moving in an awkward motion, that made me and Daddy fall on a fish tank, and the plastic container with also a vacuum.

That led to serious freaking pain, only i was worried about Daddy. Since He is disabled, i didn't want Him to get hurt anymore than what He is. But, the pain was unbearable. Almost felt as bad, as when i broke my ankle.

Came close to throwing up, and was trying my hardest to control my breathing. Daddy went and got some tissues and alcohol to stop the bleeding. He said that the container left an imprint on my back, and kept asking if my back was okay. He was more worried about me, than Him.

Now, this leads me to this. This is what you really get when you don't have trust in the lifestyle or for your Master/partner. This is why, i am writing this. Because if you do not have trust, if you do not have communication, this could happen. If not worse.

This is why, i speak so passionately on this. This is why i try to warn people in the lifestyle, who don't know what they are doing, or just in it for kink. This is merely a few things that happen, when my trust is let down, and when there isn't really any communication going on.(This only happens with U/us when Daddy wants to just sneak up behind me.)

Most people don't take me serious, but this is why i say, you need to know what you are getting into. Need to know how to react when things go awry and also, the most important thing for a slave is that. You TRUST your Master.
Because if you get, lets say, tied up so secured that you cant get out on your own. And you don't have that trust, and you cant handle the pain, and they don't let up. You are going to be in serious trouble.

Maybe, this will shed some light on how serious this lifestyle is. And that this will be a lesson some people can learn from these mistakes. Which W/we do as well. Why this lifestyle is a learning and growing process all the time.

Anyways, this is all i have to say for now, on the lifestyle... Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment