About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

October 9, 2011

Me topping a so called "Dom"....

*This happened at Four AM my time on myyearbook*

Joseph
why do you not have a real picture

You
I'm not allowed to put my picture up

Joseph
Why I have to ask

You
because my Master doesnt allow it. Why do you have to know so badly?

Joseph
because I like pushing buttons are you curious

You
What buttons and curious about what?

Joseph
nothing much are you afraid to chat

You
And why do you even say that?

Joseph
Let's chat then

You
um okay

Joseph
You really wants to chat

You
Why dont you just chat instead of trying to waste my time.

Joseph
I would love to chat I am not wasting your time

Joseph
would you call me

You
im not calling anyone. And yes you are sorta wasting my time. Three times you have asked me if i want to chat. And i have replied to each one. Now if i didnt want to fucking chat i wouldnt of responded. So, make up your damn mind, before i make it up for you. Either chat or not. Stop being a fucking sissy. Hell

Joseph
Chat now

Joseph
Now I'm not some p**** b****

You
Yes you are a fucking pussy boy. You keep fucking asking to chat. Hell that is what a fucking sissy does. cant make up their damn minds. So you either fucking start talking, or you either walk away. One or the other. The next time i see chat now or something along those lines, i will seriously cuss your ass out and then block. Im tired of people being fucking so whipped. Come on

Joseph
give me your number b**** and I'll talk to you the do not talk to me like that

Joseph
f*** you you are my b****

You
Actually i can and i have. Dont like it then fucking leave. I dont care if you call me a bitch, but if you are trying to be a Dom it isnt working at all. All you are is a fucking whiny ass kid. Go bother someone else, with your little problems in conversing with people.

Joseph
glad you don't understand me seems to me you're afraid to chat with anyone

You
lol. Oh my gosh. YOU SO FUCKING NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCKING LIFESTYLE IS ABOUT. BEING A DAMN DOM AND CUSSING PEOPLE OUT AND SAYING YOUR MY BITCH. ISNT GONNA GET ANYWHERE WITH THAT. I DONT KNOW IF YOU HAVE NOTICE IM FUCKING OWNED FOR ONE. TWO I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU ARE A DAMN DOM OR NOT, I WILL NOT RESPECT THAT AT ALL.

AND IF YOU THINK ACTING SOMEWHAT SWEET IN THE BEGINNING AND THEN TRYING TO "DOM" LIKE SAYING THINGS LIKE THAT, YOU NEED SOME DISCIPINE IN THIS LIFESTYLE. BECAUSE NO SLAVE WILL EVER LET THAT GO.

YOU GOT SOME NERVE TO TRY AND SAY THAT, WHILE MY MASTER IS NEXT TO ME AND ON HERE AS WELL. YOU NEED TO GET A BETTER LIFE THAN THE LIFESTYLE.

I HAVE A FEW WORDS FOR YOU, YOU ARE A DUMBASS THAT NEEDS TO GET A DAMN LIFE.

You
And there you go again, with the chat thing. And whining that i dont know you. Well wonder why. You keep repeating the same damn thing over and over. No wonder why people dont want to talk to you. Hell why dont you actually put up your real age, instead of saying 35. because you sound such like a whining teenager.

come on, i think you have something better else to say, than the same stuff over and over. Come on, dont bore me now

Joseph
save me like every text you sent me was pre recorded and if you're looking for something new then you would have found that you could of contacting me and much much better fashion you seem like a prerecorded b**** f*** you if you really thought I was gonna get into something new he just challenged me and giving me the chance did you give me a chance no because your pre can see through sessions f****** suck f you

You
lol im prerecorded lol what a hypocrite. You are the one repeating your damn ass. Can you chat, do you want to chat, chat now. How is that not repeating?

lol oh you are so fucking pathetic. I havent given you a chance. Oh boo you. I feel so sorry for your fucking life, because i didnt give you a chance. Booo fucking whoo.

You are the one who emailed me. You are the one that kept repeating over and over chatting. While i have made an actual conversation. Instead of saying oh im afraid of chatting and etc.

And you wonder why i dont live with abusive people, who loves repeating shit. And when i turn them down, or actual become a fucking bitch, they whine.

Give me something else, than that fucking lame excuse. Seriously, you have some serious issues that you need to get over. Gosh, people in this fucking lifestyle needs a fucking brain. Hell fucking creeps.

Joseph
Zb**** b**** b**** b**** b**** b**** b**** b**** b****

You
oh very mature. And with adue. So long wanna be dumbass. Who thinks he is all macho in this lifestyle and such. You are such a pathetic little whiny ass bitch, who seriously needs to learn where his place belongs. Now run along whiny sniveling little asshole. Ah, nice arguing though, you got my aggression out tonight.

Joseph
I can't help it you are staying in real

Joseph
,really you are a b****

*This is what you are going to get from me, if you are abusive, and a so called "Dom" trying to top me. It will never, ever work on me. So the reason why i posted this, is because there are a few reasons this person is a fake, and a so called "Dom" in the lifestyle.

As you have seen, he is a fake. Hence, he keeps repeating over and over, and only talks when i provoke him. This is not what a real "Dom" does. A real Dom will converse with the slave, in a polite manner, and never ever repeat things. A real Dom will know how to control His temper and etc. with the slave.

This is however, is a good example of a fake Dom. And you wonder why i dont post pics and other things up on the net. Because even on wire club, people tried "Domming" me tonight. And i didnt tolerate it at all. So, a heads up, before you talk to me or another slave, you better know that they are a human being and have feelings and such. And that they can and have the will power to cuss your ass out and etc. Gasp now, because that isnt what a so called slave is suppose to do.

Rolls eyes, people need to learn what this lifestyle is about. Instead of stupid robots in this lifestyle who just want sex only.*

No comments:

Post a Comment