About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

October 22, 2011

Survey.... you get to see a little bit more of me...

1. Do you believe in "till death do us part"?
hm, if you are really for real, then yes. I take it very serious in a marriage.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, i do not believe in it. It takes a long time to get to know a person and to love them for who they are. If you just fall in love at first sight, i hate to say it, its just lust or infatuation going on there. Nothing else to it.
3. Would you date anyone you met online?
yes, i have... and i am loving Him every minute of my life... He is the best thing that has happened in my life.
4. Would you date the person who posted this?
no
5. Do you believe in God?
Yes, i do. I love Him with all my heart and soul...
6. Do you believe in the afterlife?
yup, i sure do.
7. Are you emotional?
Not really emotional. I have my moments, but hell we are humans, we are going to be emotional creatures... I do get depressed easily or angry.. but that is a part of me, i need to change :P
8. Get along with your parents?
I really never have. Sure, they would have their good moments, for maybe a day, and then go back to their patterns. And you wonder why we don't talk anymore...
9. Get along with your siblings?
And again, no and i don't want too. Tried long enough, don't appreciate me, for who i am, then they arnt my family.
10. How are you feeling right now?
I'm hurting a lot right now, as a matter of fact. Also, a bit sleepy and hungry.... Been up wayy to long. Sigh
11. Are you too forgiving?
For the most part, yes, but that is what we are suppose to be. God, wants us to have love and to forgive our enemies.. and if you have grudges then you become a bitter person. But i am human, and at times it takes me a while to forgive someone, depending on what they did to me.
12. Last time you cried?
About two days ago. Ugh, don't bring that up, please.
13. Whats your favorite season?
Fall. I always feel good in my skin, this time of the season. I always feel hm refreshed, and good memories that i always keep with me. I love the smell of the crisp cool air, the leaves turning color, the sunsets and etc.
14. What is your favorite animal?
Well i have a few now lol. I love tigers, turtles(any kind, but mostly sea turtles), lambs, kangaroos and etc..
15. Have you ever crawled through a window?
once.. when i was pretty young.
16. Have you ever been arrested?
no, I've been good lol
17. Do you talk in your sleep?
no, but i do move a lot, which i hate. And mumble at times.
18. Do you like thunderstorms?
yes, i love them. I love the sound,the smell and everything about them. Just calms me down.
19. Ever caught a fish?
Never been fishing.
20. Do you have any pets?
Use to have pets. Had a lot of dogs, growing up. Then before moving, had a terrier... then moved and had a cat and a bunny. Which both have died. Sigh
21. Do you take walks often?
yes, i love to walk.
22. Do you know a 2nd language?
I know only a few words in a lot of languages.
23. Do you like to read?
Hell yes i do.. cough, book worm here.
24. How often do you read books?
Constantly. I read every day. I take a few hours out of my day to read.
25. Do you like walking in the rain?
It's okay. But what i don't like is that i get sick, which sucks.
26. Are you more outgoing or shy?
Well now, i guess I'm in between. I am outgoing at points and also shy at points.
27. How is the weather right now?
i don't know, let me check....(goes to google)...Says its 54 mostly cloudy.
28. Chocolate or Vanilla?
hm, chocolate more so.. but dark.
29. Who would you like to see right now?
No one really.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two.
31. Are you missing someone?
Right now, not really. But i do miss someone at random points in my life.
32. Favorite drink?
Nonalcoholic? juices,water or some pop(Dr. pepper mixed with cherry Pepsi)
Alcoholic? straight vodka with cranberry apple juice
33. Have you been in a car accident?
Yes,and its really scary. And whiplash is not fun either.
34. Do you exercise?
Yup, i walk a lot.
35. Have you ever been swimming in a lake or river?
Yea, and i didn't like it really. Will never do that again.
36. Have you ever camped under the stars?
Does camping in your backyard work? Because its what i have done, and its okay...
37. Have you ever milked a cow?
Yes, i actually have. It feels weird and its very hard to do it.
38. Do you have or want any Piercings?
I use to have my ears pierced.. but I'm allergic to almost all the metals.. and got infected.. now i don't want any piercings, unless Daddy wants me to get my cartilage pierced or my ears pierced again, with the right metals i can have.
39. Are you in love?
yes i am
40. Have you ever set foot in a tanning salon?
Oh gosh no, and never will
41. Have you ever played strip poker?
I sure did. Cheated, had oh seven or eight pairs of everything. :D
42. What's your mother's favorite color?
Purple or green. Not really sure anymore.
43. What's your dad's favorite color?
Blue.
44. What is your favorite musical?
Rogers and Hammerstein's Cinderella
45. Have you ever lied about your age?
No, why would i lie about my age. Some people don't think I'm 23, because of the way, i hold a conversation..
46. Have you ever faked being drunk?
no, Ive been drunk a couple of times, but i don't really change who i am.. just a bit more carefree and don't think a lot.
47. When is the last time you were on a bicycle/bike?
oh gosh, since middle school maybe... so um 12 years or so lol
48. Have you ever fallen out of love?
No, because i was never really in love with anyone.
49. Ever used a fake id or an id that wasn't you?
Why would i use a fake id? and for what purpose?
50. Are you donating your organs?
I would like to, but i don't know if i can, since my genes suck like hell.
51. What is the last thing you ate?
Doritos..
52. What's the last thing you drank?
Water
53. Who called you last?
Daddy's mom.
54. Are you truly happy right now or putting on a show?
Inside, hm I'm truly happy, but sometimes i can get upset and such. Outside, i am more upset, or tired looking than anything.
55. Has a lover ever cheated on you?
Yes, and it fucking sucks.
56. Would you ever take that person back?
As a stupid little girl, i did, and guess what they still cheated on me. how stupid was i.
57. Have you ever cheated on a lover?
No, I'm loyal to the people i give my love out too.
58. Do you have a best friend?
I have two.
59. Honestly and don't lie, hows your heart these days?
It's okay ish. It could be a lot better though.
60. Have you ever had a one night stand?
nope, that is being a damn slut.
61. Have you ever visited a 3rd world country?
No, I'm not sure if i would like too.
62. Is there anyone that knows everything about you?
Yup, two people. God and Daddy/fiancee.
63. If you were in a crisis would you tell anyone?
Yea, but I would be cautious of who i talk too.
64. Can you keep a secret?
yes, i can.
65. What are your views on drug abuse?
I know that some people cant handle the real world, so they have to use substances in order to stay in this world. But, it is really hard to quit. It is hard to see people go through it... so people who do it, know that it will screw with you for the rest of your life.
66. Would you cheat on your taxes if you knew you could get away with it?
I still don't know if i would do that.
67. If an elderly person was overly rude to you, would you tell them off?
Yup, I've done it a lot of times, and i will do it again, if they become rude to me.
68. Have you ever been married?
I am engaged and owned.
69. Have you ever been divorced?
No.
70. Do you live in a house or an apartment?
I guess a house, you can call it that. ugh.
71. Would you say your house/apartment is big or small?
It's pretty big.
72. Do you have a welcome mat?
Not really. I need to get one though lol
Spoiler:
What does this mean????
73. Does it say something?
Say what???
74. Do you have a special place where you put your keys?
I guess. Just in my purse lol
75. Do you know your neighbors?
Don't have neighbors.
76. If so do you get along with them?
Oh yes, i get along just fine with them. Rolls eyes.
77. Which room would you say you spend the most time in?
Um, my bedroom... and the living room.
78. What kind of stuff do you have on your walls?
I have an old calendar(That has seen better days), Stickers that spell out, "I love you" in Halloween stickers.(Been up for about two/three years), and a small paper that says"I love you with all my heart and soul"(By Daddy)
79. What's under your bed?
Probably my stuff animals, and maybe monsters... who knows..
80. How long is your hair?
A little past my shoulders.(Growing my hair out now, and finally gotten that long, in six months or so)
81. Do you drink beer?
Oh gosh, that stuff is really nasty. The only one that tastes okay is Sparks... but I'm most a hard liquor person.
82. What are you listening to right now?
Daddy talking to His sister.
83. What have you had to drink so far today?
i had a little bit of water, and Dr. pepper..
84. Has anyone ever given you roses?
no, I actually bought myself some. How pathetic is that. Sigh
85. How tall are you?
Found out for sure about a month ago, I'm 5'6. I've shrunk a bit. Ugh.
86. Why did your last relationship end?
Hm, well the dude was a stalker, and also, cheated on me, and plus he really didn't care for me. So, i ended it. Why keep two girls going, if you don't care about one, but once you get dumped, become obsessed about it.
87. Do you look more like your mom or your dad?
I'm a spittin image of my aunt on my dad's side of the family.
88. Are you scared of flying?
No, which is pretty weird. I am deathly afraid of heights, but flying, i love. What i don't like about flying is i get very sick. Didn't know how much, air sickness i have. When i get on a plane, i can not eat anything while on. So, i normally just drink a lot of orange juice to get me through it.
89. Are you easy to get along with?
Yes, i am easy to get along with, until you have crossed a line with me. Either talking bad about my Daddy or just being a bitch... we will have conflict and will not like you at all. (Sorry, just how i am)
90. What is your favorite TV channel?
MXC, TV land, Sci-fi,AMC,Hallmark,Lifetime,Disney, Cartoon network, and maybe more,that i cant think of.
91. Do you have a favorite TV show?
Um,i guess, Bones, Carnival, Fringe, and maybe others. I watch a lot of anime and other things as well.
92. Do you believe people can fall in love at any age?
No, from six to fourteen or so, no... Because it is just infatuation, and it takes a long long time, to know what love is and to be in love.
93. Have you talked to a jerk today?
Um no, but i have talked to a bitch... does that count?
94. How many windows are open on your computer?
six windows, and then I'm not sure how many tabs are open though, but I'm guessing about four to five in each one. :P Lucky I'm not freezing right now :D
95. Have you ever had the chicken pox?
Yes, i had them when i was five/six... and i have scars mostly on my arms and back... i had them pretty bad.
96. Have you been outside today?
yes, i have. It was very very eerie.
97. How many pics do you have in your bedroom?
No...
98. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?
When i was younger, i sorta contemplated it. But then i watched a show on it, and how they put in fake boobs, and they just threw the nipple to the side... that is when i decided, Hell no. I will be comfortable with my body, even if i fucking hate it, i am not going to do that shit to my body.
99. If you have Myspace, how long have you had it?
Yea, its still up, but I'm not on it anymore. Should probably close it lol. And Ive had it, hell nine or so years.
100. Have you ever slapped a boy/girl in the face?
Not really. I punch. Not a fucking sissy when it comes to fighting.
101. Why/how did you chose your username?
well for what, allpoetry-SlaveWaterNymph... well lets see, I am a slave in the BDSM lifestyle and I'm owned, and also Daddy gave me the nickname water nymph... so tad da..
Wireclub-Slave_Ashpea_Nymph... Same reason, but Ashpea is my name...
102. If someone were to tell you how they felt, would you listen?
Yes, i would.
103. Have you ever been to Starbucks?
Yes, It wasn't the greatest for so much money, and also, i cant have coffee.
104. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
No, Ive done it a dozen times... it doesn't scare me. I know what i want, and if i like someone, i will ask.. how do you think i got engaged to Daddy.. :P
105. Hugs or Kisses?
Hm, if i had to pick, kisses more so. More intimate and means a great more deal than hugs.
106. If you found out you were dying, who would you tell first?
Daddy/fiancee.. but He would already know that... so um, God.. after that I'm not sure, who..
107. Do you take compliments well?
Not really. I think most of them are just to get into my pants, and they are lies. But if it is coming from Daddy, then i take them very well.
108. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
Yes lol
109. What do you like most about yourself?
hmmm, Well i guess i will go with my physical features...I love my eyes,because they look like the ocean, my hands, because they look feminine, more so than the rest of my body, i also love my hips, not sure why i like those, maybe how they are coming out now, can feel the bones and the curves to it. And also, my feet,which is another feature that is feminine.
Now, personality/who i am... i love how strong i have become from all the abuse i have gone through. How much i have grown and learned in the lifestyle as a slave. Also, exploring my Domme side, and i love being who i am. I love being loving, caring, and Dominating(when i can actually be a Domme at times). It is just who i am. I know i can be stubborn, and sometimes people say they are annoyed to be around me, but that is how it goes. So there is a lot of things i love about myself. I also love writing and reading, those are my passions, and wish i can get a career in that area.
110. Do you read, watch or listen to the news?
Well, when i had a t.v. i did, all the time, and i would watch it. But now, that i don't have a t.v. i only watch it on youtube, here and there.


No comments:

Post a Comment