About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

October 5, 2011

Ugh, so freaking tired of things...

A lot of things have been on my mind tonight. I thought winding down and just have a light drink and just chat with people, would help. But boy was i wrong.

I'll tell you, it has been a very long day. Early today, Daddy fixed the bathroom. Thought it would never be fixed and i was being cranky on that. Finally got that done, tried to relax, but I've been so wind up, because of the blood tests and such.

So later on tonight, went and got food. Come back and i was on wire club and on myyearbook, just chatting to people. And some wanted to get into a religion debate. Saying that there is no God, and trying to keep pushing it on me, and that basically I'm diluted.

And the guy, says well mortals are better than God. They help more so than God ever has. Okay, now that is full of bologna. I have been on this Earth for 23 years. I have never met a nice person, except for Daddy.

I will give you examples in my life, like did the guy and tell you how he picked it out. Okay, well the examples are here. I was abused since the age of two till 19. I told a lot of people, to get away from it all, no one helps. I was raped twice and molested a lot of things. People saw it, never did anything. I cut and tried to get help, no one helps. I have a slight eating disorder, and no one wanted to help.

So, how is mortals better than God? That is what is on my mind right now. If mortals are so much better, then why haven't none of them helped me, when i was young and needed help? Hm, because most mortals are horrible. So here is how he picked my stuff out.

The guy on myyearbook, basically says it is my fault for having an eating disorder and that he doesn't feel bad or pity them. Well, you know what, i understand why most do it. They get degraded each day and then it gets into their head they are huge. So, i understand that point. And after that i kinda skimmed it, because i was pretty upset.

Saying, I'm just delirious and that God is a figment of my imagination. And that pisses me off. I do not push my beliefs on anyone, so why do other people try to do it to me. And you know what is sad, is that all of this started from a mere question i answered on myyearbook.

Dude, wanted to show his view points of "his religion" and that is all fine and dandy. But the reason i don't debate religion is that they get into a discussion and then they repeat over and over that God isn't there.

well, okay, you may think God isn't alive and such, but don't put me down for thinking that God is there. And that God has gotten me through a lot of things. That is what a christian is. They put God before everyone. Sure, i understand that people do things to help others out. The thing is, God works through it. So He helps no matter what.

I guess it makes me mad, that they just want to keep putting me down, for what i believe in. If it isn't my lifestyle that they put down, then they put down, that I'm a Christian. Now, this is where my blog post on wire club comes into place. If you have opinions about God, fine, keep them to yourself. And the same for my lifestyle.

I am not pushing it on anyone. I am merely showing who i am, and expressing myself as well. If you don't like it, fine, keep your mouth shut and keep going. I guess most people don't know how to do that. People just love to get into other's peoples business because they have no life.

But anyways, I'm just tired of all this. If i wanted to be degraded, i would of stayed back in TN with family and be degraded each and every day. There is a reason to moving and such. How about you keep your opinions to yourself and we will get along just fine.

Now, what i don't mind, is that if you are curious about being a Christian, or the lifestyle, you can always talk to me. Just don't place judgement on me. That is all i ask. I mean hell it isn't that hard of a request, now isn't it.

Okay, so then onto the next thing. I was talking to a guy on wire club. About how bad Montana is on jobs and such. For about two to three hours, the guy, just keeps repeating himself. That is one thing i hate. Repeating things over and over, for it to get into your head.

I think that has to do with family. I cant stand it at all. Finally had enough of it, and just made an excuse to leave. I guess what it is going on, is that I'm pretty much tired.

I'm trying to get over a sickness, trying to take care of Daddy while I'm sick, period on the way, so that is making me really grumpy and being very tired as hell.

I advise a lot of people, to keep away from me, for a while. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment