About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

October 22, 2011

What's been going on....

Okay, as well, I'm updating of what has been going on in the last week or so. Sorry, i haven't been posting a lot. I've been on a somewhat of a vacation with Daddy. So, there is only one, computer and i have to share it with Daddy. And of course, me being the slave, gets it last or when He gives it to me.

So, what has been going on, is quite a bit. This week or so, have been a lot of ups and downs for me and Daddy. W/we have gotten in a lot of fights. And one major one. Which wasn't good at all.

I really hate when small stupid things grow into a huge snowball, that it takes a while to mend things with your partner. Well, like i said, W/we had a fight. And it took two days to actually get back on track with E/each other.

This one, was really bad. Usually it takes U/us the next day to forgive one another and have a stronger bond with it, and learn from the fights as W/we go. But, this one, it took a little more. Which kinda shooked me up. Because as one of the arguments go, is that I came close to being,hmm what would the word be.... i guess fired or let go of being a slave.

This usually happens,"being let go as a slave" or thinking about it, is when i have really crossed the line. But this time, Ashpea hasn't done anything that went over that line. So, it really did shake me up, and i was out of it for a while. And i saw a side of Daddy, that kinda disturbed me, but i also knew that this really wasn't Him. He has been having a really hard time with some things. And i don't hold it against Him.

I know that a part of that stupid argument it was my fault. That i was selfish for wanting some time to myself and etc. So, i do deserve some things to what had happened,those nights.
And most of you think, why are you taking the blame. Well, because it was partically my fault. And i will admit to it, when i know i have been in the wrong. And it takes a good slave to understand that and to accept her punishment for it.

But, mostly that has happened through the week, but also some really good times as well. And i like to hold the good memories more so than the horrible ones. But, in the back on my mind, and inside my heart, i grow from the fights, grow to understand and have a bigger bond with Daddy.

Anyways, after that, I'm pretty much mad at Daddy's family. Been getting on my fucking nerves, and they are just as bad as my family, if not worse, just without the abuse to it.
What's been going on with them, is grr... They say one thing, just before going to Cali, that sure, we can help you with food. And they are there and say,"well, we'll see what we can do" and only gives us a little bit after a freaking bitter conversation and someone being an ass on the phone.

Also, what i don't like about His family, is that, they are only buddy buddy with you, if you have money. Then they think the world of you. But, if you don't have work, and needing help, then you are a fucking bum. Now, this is where i get really mad.
They think, Daddy's uncle, Jim is very very nice... okay, but they think His daddy was a very bad man. Talk bad about him even after he is dead. It makes me mad, that they think this, when His father tried his hardest to help the family out.

It's like, the family only cares, if you sit on your fucking lazy ass and get money from the government... disability and don't have to do a damn thing. But, if you are looking for work, and still with family or such, then you are worthless and a bum.
But, i guess this is how the world works now. That most people, sit on their lazy asses and get all the approvals they need, but don't have to do a damn thing.
While, people who work very hard, get called a bum and etc.

This world is crumbling slowly as the years go by. And in a few more years, i think it will be completely crushed, the way things are going. People just made this world bad, and not trying to produce any good in it. What a shame...
Well, i think i will end this rant... Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment