About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

November 17, 2011

answering questions about what i do in the lifestyle.. part two


1. How did you know your master was the right one to trust?
It took a long time for me to really truly trust Him. On the computer after about two months of chatting with Him, it was easy to trust Him. But for real life, it took about another two months of training and such, to truly trust Him.
 I guess for me, it was a gut feeling. He wasnt like everyone else, so i knew that deep down, He was a very good guy to trust.
2. How did you find your master, please explain exactly, was it a site or what?

For U/us it was Christian Chat room on yahoo. One night He just pmed me out of nowhere and W/we hit it off. W/we were only looking for friendship in the beginning, but after that it sparked into this. I would say about five months of chatting He told me HE was in the lifestyle, and asked if i was curious about it or if i knew about it. Talked about it, and from there, He asked if i wanted to be His slave. I was hestiant at first, because i have never done anything like this, but He told me, i was a natural submissive and liked me a lot, to train me.
 So i took it, and that is when the training started.. and how it got to this part of my life.

3. How do you continue to do it every day, being able to take so much? I know for an experienced woman like you it’s not hard, but what about for the beginners?

Still, sometimes it is hard for me. It could be becuase i can be cranky at times and such, and the things my Daddy makes me do, pushes my limits, so it is hard. But i love the challenges to it. It is rewarding.

And for the beginners, well their Master's will train them and be patient with them. It takes time to understand and accept everything and to do everything that your Master wants.

4. How do I know that I am or am not right for the “Slave” Title?

i think for this one, it comes within yourself. Some it is natural, and others you have to work at it. I think if you truly want to be in it, you have to work at it. You have to show your Master that you are truly wanting to be a slave/sub. It takes a lot out of you, so you have to dig deep inside and you have to ask and answer yourself, are you doing this because you want to please your Master? and etc, if so, then you are right for it. In this, you can not be selfish..

5. What is the hardest thing you do?

Hm, this is hard. I think the hardest thing for me is saying no to my Daddy. When it comes to something i know that goes against God, i have to say no to Daddy and that breaks my heart a lot. Because i want to please Daddy in everyway, but God comes first. :)

6. How did it first start out, you and your master in actual Bdsm acts? What did you do, was he patient or was it force? How did you react?

well W/we started this online for a little bit. The training came from there. Like He would of told me to get off the computer, undress and wait by my cell phone to call Him.. and things like that.

In real life- this was the hardest for me. Was listening to Him and giving Him the full trust. W/we started out, just talking about things and taking it slowly. First bjs, and Him helping me with my memories coming up and such. Then it led to whipping and such. All through that, asking what im feeling, if im okay, how much i can take and etc.

All of it is done with patience. It is tedious on both parts for U/us, but W/we know what has gone on in my life, and that safety, trust and communication is first and foremost in this lifestyle and always will be. In the beginning i was very scared, very shy and didnt know what to do.

7. Were you scared at first, to have someone know whats best for you? Knowing you could trust someone fully with yourself?

In the beginning, i think about a month of living with Him, i was very scared, but doing the lifestyle, slowly, my trust started to grow and such, and it has become my safety blanket.

8. Do you ever get annoyed with what you do?

Hm, i dont think of what i do, but more so at myself. Could be anything i did wrong to what is going on inside of me.

9. I am a natural dominant, I have been a Femdom, I have figured out that I hate being dominant, How would I go about being something similar to you? Was there a site you learned what you do at? Or was it taught? If it was taught by who? And where can a Newbie like me find or figure out “The ropes.” No pun intended.

i really didnt read up on it persay. I just kinda let my heart and natural submissiveness take over. The training from family and Daddy had take its toll on me, so i knew what i should do and such.. and after that, i was guiding by Daddy. So, no i had no site that really taught me the ropes of this lifestyle. All hands on approach here.. which i like to do best :D

10. What would you give advice to people like me Female and male alike?

Like i always say, do not jump into this lifestyle, without really knowing what it is. Do not be with fake people who can hurt you and etc...

11. Where can I go to learn how to be a proper slave?

Hm, i dont think you can go anywhere on the internet to be a proper slave. Since all Master's are different and what they expect from their slaves. So, i think this, you have to just find the right Master and be trained for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment