About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

November 17, 2011

answering questions what i do in the lifestyle.. part three




1. You are allowed to speak again, I presume? If not, how do you do it? How DID you not speak for 9+ months? I’m not sure I could give that up.

For the most part, i can speak.. but there are times i can not... which is sorta hard for me.. but also it is easy, since i do not speak unless spoken to, so its easy to go that long...

3. Are your permanent body modifications still on-going? What has been happening in that regard?

I do have a few permant marks on my body, but its not on purpose. W/we do not believe in permant marks, I.e. branding, but do have collars and such.

Permant marks are scars that has happened from whippings and such, it happens from time to time lol

4. When did you become sure that your Master is the one you would like to have for life? (This might be a repeat, sorry if it is, but I am struggling with this myself. Sometimes I feel he’s the one I can take it to the 24/7 level with, but sometimes, I’m uncertain…)

i knew from the start He was the one for me. Even as W/we talked "vanilla" and my heart and souls was His. So, ever since then i knew He was the one for me. And after knowing about the lifestyle, my love and such has grown.

5.  Is there any age you consider to young to do BDSM play? (after they’ve reached sexual maturity, of course!)

hm, i would say teenagers and even at 18 or so.. most of them do not know what is going on, and can have a bad experience from it.


7. What if your parents decided to come visit? What would you/your Master do?

well, O/our lifestyle would be on hold. I would have to say His name instead of Daddy or Master... but collars would be still worn and such, just lie about it, and try to be vanilla lol

8. I find (when I do submit within the context of a scene) that I’m a rather bratty submissive. Is there any way to cure this? (I think it’s perhaps I want the punishment, and my Master does not punish me enough… He is too forgiving.)

Well, im a bratty submissive, and i hate to say this, but i love it. For me, there is a fine line with it though, that is kinda hard at times. So, its fine being bratty, just have to learn when it is acceptable and such.

9. If you were given a completely free day (no collar, dress how ever you want, go anywhere you want) what would you do? Or would you just be horribly confused? lol :)

i would be so confused, it would be scary. lol. I love having to do things for Daddy and not for myself. So it would make me confused and probably feel guilty about it.

10. Do you have a safe word? Are you allowed to use it? If you’re feeling sick, or under the weather, what would your Master do?

Yes, there is always safe words to be used. But O/our's is a bit different. Instead of safe words, it is hand motions, or my emotions. Daddy will ask how im doing, and if He thinks im broken and such, He will back off,and help me..
Under the weather, He helps me. Takes care of me when im sick, by giving me medicine, or rub my stomach and such, and lays down and watches movies with me, cuddling while watching them.

11. Last one: what would your Master do if you got pregnant? (Hey, accidents happen. I’m here because of one such accident ;)

Hm, now this is scary. Since w/we had a scare before. But, when W/we had the scare, O/our lifestyle was on hold. He took care of me, always trying not to put pressure on my stomach and other areas. And i really hated that. I felt like He was walking on eggshells with me, and i just wanted Him to be Himself... but if W/we do get pregnant, would be scared and shocked, but W/we will take care of the child. Just how w/we feel on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment