About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

November 19, 2011

Cant believe what happened....


im pretty much pissed right now. You do not know how much angry i have in me, when people are stupid and do not know anything about the lifestyle.
 This is the only part i hate about being open about the lifestyle, is having people who are so ignorant in it, that they prejudge you. And then when they get mad and such, they fucking kick you out of rooms, all because they are stupid and do not want to be educated or actually be OPEN MINDED.

Yea, as you can see, im really mad. I got booted out of a room, for me being myself. I didnt do anything, but talk about it, why? Because they asked, i didnt push it or anything. They are the ones, who were curious about it,a nd then when they heard i love pain, they start freaking out.
 Saying, oh the human being doesnt like pain and such, and saying they are into medicine, and such, and think they know everything.
 
Gosh, it makes me mad. Sometimes, i dont want to even talk about it, but this was unjustice. There was no reason to kick me out of the room. I told the people to back off of me, when they started to gang up, when they say im mentally not there.
 I told them to stop it, since i know it was getting out of control, and you know what? they kept going. Sorry, but for the most part, Indians are nice. But then you get a few handful who are fucking assholes.

 i just do not know how to begin or how to even articulate the anger i have inside of me at this moment. Even shock as well. Im pretty much use to being judged and such, but being kicked out, and they are the ones going on about it.. just makes even more worse than anything.

Sigh, and you wonder why Indians get a bad rep and name? Hm, maybe because a large percent are stupid, not open minded and assholes. sigh.. until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment