About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

November 5, 2011

commentary on the Conversation with a "slave"

Okay, well with the messages that i was sending to this person in the lifestyle, i just had to post this.

Throughout these four days of messaging back and forth, i had actually questioned being a true slave or not. This made me really sad, because what the person was saying. It made me feel like i was not doing my duties, when i knew i was. But of couse sometimes that happens.

The person said, to do everything, while i cant. And i know my reasoning for it, but somehow it made me feel like i wasnt doing it because i didnt want to. Made me think, am i truly in the lifestyle because i love the power exchange, or do i merely do it because it is a game.

Usually it doesnt really shake my lifestyle and such, but i was not really in the shape of mind to be talking at all, but of course i was. So, it really shaken my lifestyle, making me think, am i a slave at all.

I kept thinking if i was doing everything in my power as a slave for my Master. And i thought i was doing it up, to His standards. But, as you can see the convo, the person just kept making excuses of getting out of the lifestyle.

I will say this, if you make up excuses and stay with an abusive Dom or Domme, then i hate to say it, its your fault. You can always get out, because that is what slaves have. We have that right, and decide if its safe for us to stay or not.

That is one thing, that kept making me mad. Just talking like a robot, and like the person has no feelings at all. That is not what a slave is about. You still have your personality and such, without being a robot, and just doing things because you are obligated to it.

I am showing these conversations, not to be a gossip person, but to truly show you, what most people think of this lifestyle, and how wrong it is. Im glad that some do not get hurt more so, than what they do.
Because in the lifestyle, you can die, if you are not careful at all. why, i talk a lot on this subject, so much. Because you have children getting into the lifestyle, and just jump into it. And do not realize how dangerous it really is. They think this is just kink, and a high for them, when others, like myself, take this serious.

But, i think what makes me really mad, is that this person made me think of what i really am. It took me about two or three days of convincin myself that i am a slave and that i have the strength in me to keep going on like this.

But, that is the reason why i am writing this, right now. Is what i feel when i talk to people like this. What goes through my mind, and how i have to cope with idiots in the lifestyle.
You see, how you are suppose to react, to soemone wanting to Dom you. How you think you may be a slave in ways, and then you talk to fake, you kinda question it.
So i advise you, if you are really curious about the lifestyle, please you can always come to me and ask questions. If not, just go into this carefully, if this is truly what you want to do. But i advise you, get to know people. Talk to them, like real people, before you even try the lifestyle. It will help, how you see this lifestyle and such. Anyways, until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment