About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

November 21, 2011

Dont know what to do anymore, poetry by me


I hate being in this cage
flapping my wings as hard as i can
to unlock this chain
that is tied around my body

Is there any way out
of this gilded cage?
or am i going to be stuck here
for eternity.

I cry out to God
squawking my burdens to Him
and all i get back in return

is heartache
is sickness
is anger
is mixed emotions

What is a bird suppose to do
when it is locked up in a cage?
Can it find a way to free itself?
Even if it is stuck?

Or what else could there be
without anyone to help them?

All this is on this little birds mind
feeling the heartache and burden
that goes onto her Master

How can she take it off
when she is stuck just as Him?
What can she do, to help?

So many things whirling in a
dust storm
and nothing is being resolved

God, help us
we really need you

Why are you not helping us?
Why are you making us suffer this?
Why

Are the only things that stick
inside this birds mouth

tears wielding up inside
anger and fury building
to the tides that swish
in her heart

How can you be still
when you know things are not well
how can you be still
when you know you are not welcomed at all
how can you be still
when you have no home to call your own?


What are you suppose to do?
Where are you suppose to go?
When no one wants you?

Just dont know what to do anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment