About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

November 25, 2011

Got kicked out of another room, in wire club.. sigh


amalxo

Okay, im seriously getting tired of these indians now. yes, im talking about them like this. And the ones who are my friends are nice, im not talking about you.
 Im talking about power hungry ones.

 It happened again... someone asked about my lifestyle and yet for no reason i got kicked out of the room. I went in with my Master's name, and i see that he was talking about me.. saying i was fake and such.
 That made me pretty much mad. And asked why i got suspended. I asked if it was about the lifestyle, and he said, well it was vulgar stuff. And i asked him, in what way, was i vulgar? Because all i said, was the things i do, and it wasnt even sexual. I was talking about drowing and choking. Nothing vulgar in that.

 I told him, why did you suspend me without a warning, and he just never answered that. This guy, name above, is one indian who is power hungry and an asshole. I tried to resolve it on Daddy's name, yet he suspend me from there as well, and all i wanted to do was ask, why i was suspended.

 Im tired of being suspended from these rooms, when THEY ARE THE ONES ASKING ABOUT MY LIFESTYLE. That is what i dont get. I do not bring it up, THEY DO. And when i tell them, they get all well you are crazy and etc... and then just suspend me.. but what i do not like most of all, is being talked about, when im suspended from a room. That is just being an asshole who thinks he has won the game.

 I have made up my decision that, i will not go into those rooms, where ive been suspended, and thinking of making a room called No indians allowed who are power hungry... because im tired of it.
  And i had said numerous times to the guy, that if he gave me a warning i would of stopped it and went into a private chat with it. But i got nothing, and why i was so fucking mad about it.

I will, however, go into the two rooms that accept me for who i am, and want to say thank you for the understanding and being kind to me. That does help me, say that most indians are crappy, because they give thems a bad name.. but there are i would say about 20 percent nice people and wanted to point that out.

 Again, thank you for accepting me for who i am.. and actually have an open mind about this, and not judge me and kick me out, like most of these rooms do. So, i guess i will end this rant, since my hands are killing me, and the anger and words are no longer here.... until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment