About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

November 11, 2011

Interworks of Ashpea, Part six

I have been wondering what to write next in this novel, and it has come to me. This will sorta be about what my beliefs are, and also my lifestyle. If you do not agree with this, then so be it.
I am not cramming this down any one's throats, or to make them believe what i believe, or the lifestyle i am in. And i also want to advise this as well: I DO NOT WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE YOUNG AND NAIVE TO THINK THAT THIS LIFESTYLE IS COOL AND GET INTO IT. THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANT. I AM MERELY SHOWING WHO I AM, AND WHAT I DO IN MY LIFE. THAT IS ALL.

So, this is where i begin now... today, while talking to some crazy people, and thinking that with me being in the B.D.S.M lifestyle and also being a Christian. Many Christians among others, think i am a sinner and such, because of what i am.
Yes, i am a slave at heart, and in the lifestyle, but first and foremost, my beliefs come first,i.e., God comes first, and i do what He says. Then after that i listen to my Master and that is it.

Most fake Christians want to make this into a huge deal, saying, oh you cant have two masters. When i do not have that. I have one, and that is God. My lifestyle, is second in command, and it will always be like that.
I keep my beliefs and my lifestyle separate, but then again, it sorta entwines since it is who i am. I do get tired though, of people coming up to me,or should i say, on the internet. Sit behind their little computers, and just judge everyone, and think they are all high and mighty.

I think that is what annoys me to this day. They think they are not sinning, yet they can tell me what my faults are. It is why i like the quote and when a so called Christian comes up to me, i will put it down: Take out the splinter in your eye, before you take out your brothers. Something in those lines, meaning that you should only look on your own sins and what you are doing in your life, instead of looking at others and butting in.
I guess this is why, i keep to myself when it comes to being a Christian, even though God says not to. It just makes it so hard, to talk to someone who is supposedly with God, and say well who you are, and then just go all out on you.
I truly do not think that is a christian, at all. We all have faults,and when someone, like me, say, well I'm in the B.D.S.M lifestyle... you should know, i have made my decision. Just accept it, and if not, just walk away. And do not say anything about it.
That is what God wants us to do, to just be quiet and not say a damn thing, if you do not know what you are talking about. God tells us not to be fools, yet a lot of people in this world, are fools, for not thinking before speaking.

It makes me upset at times, though, and makes me a little wayward about what i am doing, when someone says, "well, you are going to hell", without even knowing the full story of what the lifestyle is about. I mean sure, the lifestyle can be freaking extreme, but it is the people who make it like that.
You can even say that with everything else in the world. The same for eating, people who eat too much, that is being glutinous, and God says not to be. Getting into dungeon and dragons and occults, no no.

But when you get down to what B.D.S.M is about, really all it is, is power exchange. The bible states so many things that women should be submissive... as i will post verbatim.

  • And the verses are here: 1 peter 3:1,KJV(King James version)- Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

  • colossians 3:18 KJV-Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

  • 1 Corinthians 13:34 KJV-Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

  • 1 Corinthians 9:19 KJV-For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant(slave) unto all, that I might gain the more.

  • Ephesians 5:22 KJV- Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

  • 1 peter 3:7 KJV- Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

  • 1 peter 3:5 KJV- For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

These are merely facts of the bible, that women should be submissive, and the ones who are in the lifestyle, and are a Christian, go by this. I am one of them. And i write this down, to show that it coincides with what we do. It doesn't make us a sinner, but i think it makes us grow more to God, by doing what He wants us to be. And that is the weaker species in this world.
Now, i don't think all women should be like that, but to be humbled and Dominant, can go hand and hand, but women take it overboard, since they are hungry for power and such.

And for those, who think I'm a sinner, well you can keep those opinions to yourselves. I am merely writing what i think is right in my life and on one else's. I am merely speaking out, what i have to deal with, on almost a daily basis, for being a slave yet also a Christian.

Sure, in the end, it does make me a stronger person, but at times, you can see how much it annoys me. See how much, people want to get into others lives, because lets face it, they don't have a life of their own. And i speak this to those who have told me to my face, or behind a screen that I'm a sinner. think on this, what about you? What do you see yourself as, or what others think of you? Do you get called a sinner daily? Or do you hide who you are because you don't want to be persecuted like me and so many others?
And if you do, then i think you are a coward, merely because you cant show who you truly are, and hide behind a facade. You should be who you are, and not care what others think, but merely what God thinks.

And this is why i am speaking out, what i think and what i go through with this. And i will say, i will always be who i am, and that is being a christian and also a slave in the lifestyle. I love being both and growing with both each and every day. I do not think it is wrong for me, to be in a lifestyle that is based on power exchange and not taking it to the extreme as others do. Like crucifix's and bringing the devil into it and such.
I am merely a person in the lifestyle, who loves being a dutiful slave, who is domestic and likes to be punished. Is that such a harm for people to understand who i am? Is it such a sin, in others people's eyes of what lifestyle i am in?
Then maybe you should open up your eyes and be more open and caring about other people...

No comments:

Post a Comment