About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

November 15, 2011

My love for you poem by me

on that fateful night
so many years ago

my heart was torn and
my mind made up
to leave this world

yet my heart wanted to stay

both conflicting me so horrible
my only other option
was to try and talk to someone

to get me to think things over
to get me to think positive
of the situation i was in
to get me to think that this
life wasnt as bad as i thought

nothing was happening
the urges
the whispers
were stronger than ever

telling me
why should i stay
in a world that didnt care about me
that didnt even know who i was

but here you are
my knight in shining armor

come crashing into my life
like some kind of lighting
disperse from heaven

crashing into my life
without ever knowing who i was
yet here you were, trying to help me
in any way you could

i had my doubts about you
thinking you were just like everyone else in my life
thinking you will just use me
and when you are done,leave a dusty cloud in your prescence

my heart told me, he's the one for you
he is your soul mate in every way possible
this is what you wanted in a man
and here he is

why are you being so stubborn?
and going against what you have wished for?

but i kept doing that.
kept seeing if he would be the rest
but each day, that went on
trying to see fault
to see any anger
to see any dark sides
that may appear in the beginning

but nothing of that sort ever came up
and my heart beat pulsed inside my body
realizing that my heart was correct in every way

How could i be so blind?
not to see that you were the one for me
how could i be so stubborn?
and think you were like the rest of the guys
who came in and out of my life

but here you are to this day
five years into this relationship
still loving me
and caring for my well being

And as i ponder back
so many what if's
come into my head

thinking what would happen
if i never answered your pm
would i still have met you, maybe a month later or later on in life?
What would happen
if i never met you?
would my life ended that night?
or would i fight on, but still hurt more so
as the abuse went on?

but i cant ponder on these things
as i see you here,
sitting next to me
with those loving eyes
looking straight into my soul

showing me the ways to be your submissive
showing me the ways of being a better person
and most of all,showing me the love i needed in my life

i want to thank you, Anthony, for giving me life again
and showing me what true love and happiness really means.

I love you with all my heart and soul... Ashpea

No comments:

Post a Comment