About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

November 29, 2011

Quote, be yourself no matter what life gives you

Sometimes we have to go through life and the hardest lesson of all, is staying true to yourself no matter what. When things become hard and someone tries to knock you down and tell you who you are not, you have to look deep down and know that you know you are yourself and always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment