About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

November 21, 2011




SlaveWaterNymph

what do you think of this name
when you read my id?

Do you see me as a nympho
just only wanting sexual favors?

Do you see me as a person
who likes water sports
in the lifestyle?

Do you see me as a real slave
in slavery who doesnt have her own will?

What do you think, when you see this
i ponder on this sometimes

Lets break this down, shall we?
Slave, hm what does this mean to you?

does it show that im a weak and inferior race?
does it show that i am captured and not free at all?
does it show that im a slave means i have no brain or tongue to use?

To all those questions above.. no
i have my own will
i am stronger than what you think
i do have a brain and tongue i can use at anytime
but the difference??

I can not do this, when im around my Master
as you see, im bound to Him
and that He is my life....

What do you mean Master?
Well im in the BDSM lifestyle
and i have rules i have to follow

all those above, when im around my Master
i have to quiet, unless He wants me to speak
I am still in charge, but not as much, as people think
I am strong, for choosing to be His slave and so forth

What does Water Nymph mean?
Do they go together or are they sepearte?

As you see, they go together, in fact
i had to change it, because a lot of people
thought i was a nympho

always wanting sex
and why they would always pm me
to try and get that

and when i explained my name
get all mean, call me nasty names
and leave.

And i didnt want that, since people assume things
without really hearing what others have to say

But what does water nymph mean?
hm, funny to say, that this is what my Master nicknamed me

since i love water so much
that in fact i hog it while W/we take showers
just cant help myself

water makes me feel better
makes my heart and body cleanse
and my soul a little better
when im soaking in it

So this is why i chose my name
because not only is it an id
but i live by it as well

cant say how many people
actually live by their ids
can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment