About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

November 22, 2011

Warning signs of a fake Dom


*Greetings My Lady


My name is Darkmoon.I am master and daddy to my fiancee and find from what you say on your page that you and her are very alike.I am sending this letter on her behalf to inquire into if you would like to friend her in the name of common interest and lifestyle.Like I said I am sending you this letter in her name and not in any way to try to get to know you for my own gain.She is kinda new to the Bdsm sub/daddys girl about 2 years in and has no real friends other than her loyal master.It would be nice for she to have someone to talk to who is into the same way of living as her.If you would please message me when you can about any details you may wish to ask questions on I would be happy to answer them.If you wish to talk with her i will send you contact info so you can.I am sorry if I have bothered you and thank you for your time. Good day

Thank you as i have said this is not for me but her.I am not trying to get involved with you.I am only looking to help my little girl stay happy and having a friend to talk to such as you will help*

Okay, where do i start with this? As you can see this is a fake Dom posting to me. This whole thing is really awkward and such. For one, he puts my lady, that is a no no. I am a slave not a Mistress. Not suppose to put that. Second it is saying, if you read between the lines, i am his, when im not.

Okay, as you read this, he is typing and such for his slave. Okay, that is fine and dandy, but what gets me, is that why can she not type it? I know some slaves are not allowed to talk to anyone without permission and what not. But this is weird. That a Master is typing a slave on his slave's behalf. This is already a warning sign. For one, a slave should have the right to talk to other slaves, no matter what. But if a Master is typing to another slave, then this is just puts up red flags.

Why should a Master type to another slave, without gaining anything? Just doesnt make sense. For one, when i read this, i thought well okay, maybe this couple is cool. But when i read this twice, red flags and my gut instincts went up. For a few reasons, and i will post them one by one.


  • Typing to another slave, for his own slave.

  This brings up big red flags. If there was no gain into me knowing him and such, then why is he typing for her? It should be slave talking to slave and not a Master talking to a slave... It makes you wonder what he is up to,doesnt it?


  • Repeats it quite a bit.

  If there was nothing else to be gained in this, but friendship, then why do you have to repeat it a lot of times in the letter? People who are abusive or wants something will repeat things over and over til you give in. This is another huge red flag, that made me question what he wanted out of this.


  • If she's new, then why is she in it for two years?

  This is bit of a condrum.. don't you think. If she is new, then how can she be in it for two years, and not know a thing or so about it? It just makes you scratch your head.. if she is new, what does that make me, for being in it about two more years in it? Makes you wonder if they are really in it, or if he really does have a slave at all. A small flag but one that should not go unnoticed. 


  • Why should I know any details, if we will be talking, other than her id address and such?

 This is another thing that gets me. Why should there be any other contact or details to be made, but only to give me her id. Saying, more details, is like i am being consider to be his slave. Which is out of the question. You only say this, when you consider you want a slave and such.. another flag that keeps nagging at me. 


  • Saying I'm trying not to get involved with you.

  Okay, this just showed me exactly what he wanted. When people say they do not want to get involved with me, or a slave, they are lying and do the oppiste. They do want to get involved and in the end, try to take you away from your Master and such. (I was going to write back, but after this, I'm not going to.)


  • Doesn't understand that I have to get permission from Daddy and such.

  When Doms in this lifestyle can not understand that talking to people,and that slave is owned, that they need to talk things over with their Master. Like i have said numeous times in my blog, i am owned, and everything gets talked about with me and Daddy. But if you can not understand that, then seriously you are fake, and do not need to talk to me, or be in this lifestyle. 

I really dont mind talking to people in the lifestyle, seriously i dont. But if you are fake and such, i will comment on it, and go my way. But when this happens in my life, real or on the internet, i have to talk things over with Daddy and such.

 W/we want friends in this lifestyle together. Not me, having a friend or vise versa. But both of U/us become their friend and such. If people cant understand that, then they surely dont need to be in this lifestyle. That is the first thing you should know in this lifestyle. That respect is suppose to be maintained by Dom's and slaves.

I am writing this out, to show you the warning signs of what a fake Dom is and that they will try and take you away from your Master and such, if you do not see the warning signs and such. Be aware of what you are doing, and always and i mean always talk to you Master about this...
   Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment