About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

November 22, 2011

What is up with this shit, rant


seriously i do not know what is going on with the uncle here. I was sleeping and Daddy went down to go get something to drink, and such.. and He smelled something. So He checked the bathroom, and the bathroom to see what is was. Finds out the uncle used my stuff.

 Im pretty much livid at this point. Because for one, i hate when people use my stuff, and without my permission. I do not touch anyones stuff without asking. So i think its right they do the same. And of course he uses my stuff that is back up, and that smells a lot.

 Im getting to the point, of playing this biological warfare back. I have been fair enough lately, but this is getting to an end. Im happy that he took a bath, but does he really have to use my stuff and what not.

 This isnt the first time he has done this. He has used all my laundry soap, and now this. Seriously he uses my stuff, the stuff i pay for, with what little money W/we have, because i need it. And it is the only things i can get.

 Im done being nice. Whatever he does now, im doing it back. He is lucky im not a person who snaps and hurts him deeply. People need to learn to not mess with people. If he wants to play it like this, fine. I have no problems doing it.

Ive done what Daddy has wanted, but this is enough. This is getting just as bad at my other home. And this is how i have survived it so far. By paying them back. i mean it, im done being nice and such. Seriously, he needs to learn what he is doing, is absoultly wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment