About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

November 21, 2011

What pictures mean to me.....poem by me

What's in a picture?
that will tell you more about me
than my own mere words?

What's in a picture
that will tell you anything about
my personality?

Why are people so hooked on pictures
than trying to see who i am
by mere words i type...

Some people think im slow
when they talk all sweetly to me

asking for my facebook
asking for myspace
asking for some kind of link
that will show my pics..

yet, what they dont realize, 
is that im on top of them
knowing for a fact all they want 
are pictures

to judge who i am
instead of seein who i am
by the words i type to them

When that doesnt work
i see their true colors peek out

calling me a man
or that im ugly 
and why i will not put my pictures up

but you know what the real reasons are
for not putting them up?
I'll give you a hint.. 
that i have said so many times
yet no one reads what i write

because this life, all they want
is for you to show them whatever they ask
in this life, everything is handed to everyone
instead of trying to do things on their own

yet, this is one reason why i do not put my pic up
because i go against what the whole world does

and also, because i obey what my Mastr wants
and that is not to show my pics to anyone

yet no one understands this
and when i say no
they gasp and say how old are you?

and i tell them my age
but what they dont understand
is my lifestyle and that i am bound to my Master
keeps em from giving it out

and also, because of how many crazy fucks are out there
who have threaten to kill me and my Master

So if you try to ask for pics again, 
i advise you to read this, 
and maybe understand 
why i get soo annoyed 
when no one listens to my words
and want pics instead....

No comments:

Post a Comment