About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 26, 2011

Annoying people


dude:so, Ash
dude:what is your dream?
me;well, to get a good paying job, house of O/our, as in me and Daddy/fiancee, home, have a family and etc
dude:uh huh
dude:sounds like a great plan
dude:well
me:yea
dude:there is about to be a solar eclipse in australia
dude;i better go if i am to catch it soon

Okay this person annoys the hell out of me.Why ask questions if you do not want to hear or read what i have to say. This really does annoy me, when people do this, and act like im just a low life and such. I don't have too much to say on it, as it just annoys me, and that he makes up some lame excuse to go away.

I think next time, people need to learn, and reflect before pming people, are you going to listen to people or just waste their time. If it is the second one then leave that person alone. Yet people do not want to do that at all. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment