About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 8, 2011

Another nightmare....


Woke up from an awful nightmare. About me, mom and my sis living in this weird place in a bad neighborhood. Christmas time was here, and was watching something on TV. All of a sudden sis hears someone at the door. So, she looks out to see what it could be. She sees this guy at the door, trying to break in. She tells us this, and we book it to the garage. I decided to turn back to lock the door so we would have some time to run. But, as i was locking it, the guy was there, pulling me inside. I was scared, and wasn't sure what to do. So, i came back into the house and from there mom calls the cops and told them what happened.
 Then i got scared and said what happens if it happens again? They said no it wont, but i said, but what if it does.. and they say will call us and we will help as much as we can. So, went and tried to ignore it. And went to take a shower, needed to get over that fear, and after washing my hair, he comes back a second time. Call the cops immediately, and he leaves. Then tried to take another shower while mom was talking to her friends and such on the phone, i went to try and take another shower. And he was back again. This time, he had a gun, and i was scared. he was saying, where is the stuff, and i didn't know what he was talking about. And i told him that. He started waving the gun at me, and i was really scared.
  Mom didn't care at this point of what was going on, and i sitting there praying and hoping something would happen. Then moms friends and family came over and they come in, and they become hostages. At one point, they had the gun, and they didn't want to do anything about it. I asked them why didnt they jump in and call the cops? they said, what if he comes back and shoots you. we don't want that. So, they just left him be. I walked out of the house, and was going to go to the cops. But, somehow he caught up with me, and i was scared. I kept thinking why is he following only e and etc... and that is all i remember of this dream.


For some of you, this isn't scary, but it is for me. I noticed lately my dreams are changing a lot in the nightmare department and I'm not sure why. But, this is what my emotions do, when they are seeped over from not being calmed down. Also, eating or drinking milk before bed, hence me, i ate cheese.. and then with family and such, i think a lot of unsolved emotions with them, and not sure how to deal with them.

Yea, i like to try and calm myself or else this happens. I do know that every time i have a nightmare it always involves a TV.And i need to get down to the bottom of that. Need to see why i keep seeing that, and why i come out of these dreams, even if they seem silly, that scare the hell out of me. Maybe lately, its not the dreams, that affecting me, but m emotions? anyways, until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment