About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 29, 2011

Another person who thinks they love me......


sai;it is night there?
don't be upset
i am always with u
i love u , u r the one who takes care me
chat with me on wireclub. i will have to sign out. ye
me:im not upset, i had to do some things with Daddy

Hm, just wanted to put, how crazy people can be. The whole point i wanted to point this out, is how can i take care of someone i do not know. I have talked to this person a couple of times, and yet they delude themselves into thinking I'm this wonderful and amazing person.
 Yea, i can be wonderful and what not, but not to people i do not know. Again, this shows how i am a magnet for crazy people and still wondering why they come flocking to me. At points, i just want to be by myself and not all these crazy people trying to come into my life.  Guess this is just how my life goes. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment