About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 9, 2011

Baking today....


Today made homemade chocolate chip cookies with Daddy. It was sorta hard to find chocolate chips that didn't have milk in it, like the sugar and also the proteins in it. So, that took about twenty minutes down the baking aisle to find.

So, finally got all the ingredients for it, to make for His bday, which is coming up soon. And, wanted to wait to make them on a day, W/we were both up for it. Today, really wasn't my day, but i wanted to make new memories with Him, and W/we never made cookies at all.

They came out wonderful, the downfall of it, they were too sweet. I could barely get a third of a cookie down me. So, next time, less sugar and less chocolate chips.

But, before that, it was fun. I was trying to ignore time of the month, and just have a good time. Made the batter, which came out fairly thick. I was really unsure how the batter was going to come out, since i have made homemade cookies before and they sucked. But, these were really good, just very sweet. That could be, way too much sugar, chocolate chips and raisins.
 Yes, put raisins in it, the huge sunsweet ones, which i think sorta made it a bit too sweet. Also put canned apples that you get in the baking aisle, turned out really good on top. But, it doesn't really help the sweetness out. But, it was really good, and will keep this recipe.

The next thing W/we want to try and make is a homemade cake. Need to see what W/we all need in order to do that and off to baking something else. :D Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment