About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 7, 2011

Conversation in Wire club, about where the line of abuse is at in the lifestyle


NH is me, and the rest are the other people in the room...

Ck What got you into this life style Ash
he meet me in montana. is that what he sings to u??
Nh lol, no. First thing He sung to me, was one of my

favorite disney songs, Kiss the girl, to put me to sleep
Nh that is a special song for the both of U/us
he lol
he some folgies in here dont like the subject tho ck
Nh lol, so true. They need to speak up though
Nh maybe and try to understand it
he maybe it hurts then or somthing talking about it. I'm not

sure tho. i'm just guessing
Nh i dont know
Nh They need to speak up though
he abuse is big problem now adays u know? i know in your case

it isn't but still
Nh whoever feels uncomfortable with this subject
Nh i know
Nh I was in abuse
Nh all my life
Nh so i know the difference is. And that is what most

people in the lifstyle need to understand
Nh where that line is at
he well for some it might feel like abuse so they likely wudnt

like the subject I'm guessing
Nh i know, but they need to know the difference
Ck Does he actually hit you?
Nh This lifestyle is consent on all parties, that being

said, not all do consent, and most are not real in the lifestyle
Nh Yes, as in spankings and whippings yes
Nh but when i can not bear it anymore
Nh i say stop and HE does
Nh and He takes care of me
Nh that is not abuse
Nh I do not like the term hitting, because it is on the

abuse line. And most think of it like that
p ohh wait a min.... some 1 spanks whoops u and u say its not

abuse? HELL IT IS !!!
Nh no its not
Nh I consent to it
Nh and when i say stop
Nh He stops
Nh in abuse
Nh you do not have a say so
Nh you do not tell the person to stop
NH and they stop
NH that is where people do not understand it
NH And plus
NH if it is abuse, the abuser would not take care of the

person
NH who was being hit
Nh so in all lines, it is not abuse
p an abuser des so take care of the person.. they dont want to

be caught !!!
Nh no
Nh they do not take care of them
Nh I was in an abusive home
Nh for 20 years
p how far does a person go b4 u say it abuse????
he i see what pixie means
NH my family would hurt me so bad
NH they wouldnt care at all
NH The only thing they held on me
NH was money
he and thats y i said what i said earlier
NH so that isnt taking care of that person
KG ty Ash
NH yw
fA ash pls stop
NH hey
NH i am stopping
fA ty
NH get on to pixie
NH not me doing this

Okay, as you can see from this convo in wire club. People were getting onto my case a lot. Which at the end, was pissing me off. I hate when people just gang up on me, and try to push their ideas and such on me, without ever hearing mine. And that is what happened in this situation.

It progressed and snowballed pretty fast, and i got pretty much worked up about it. Which i really dont.

Anyways, it was on the topic of abuse and in the lifestyle. How is it not abuse, if you are being whipped and such. they say hitting, but i hate that term for it. Of course no one wanted to hear me out, nor see that it was abuse, and i gave my poins on it.

And you see, i have all the mods on my ass for no reason. I stopped it, and i kept telling the one person, who wanted to get into my face with this, and told them, look if you want to continue this, then pm, but other wise, no. But of course, person didnt want to listen at all.

It upsets me, that people have a close minded already. And that if you try to tell them differently, like i did, they will just say you are wrong. I think that is why most people do not understand this lifestyle. Is where abuse comes in and when its not even there.

Everyone labels everything abuse now a days. Which is really stupid if you ask me. i was in an abusive place for all my life. So i know what the signs of abuse are. None of what i do, is along those lines. And my Daddy/fiancee takes care of me.

I guess, this is why i am writing on it, to show, an actual glimpse of what people think of the lifestyle, and what comes up, almost daily in my life. Anyways, til next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment