About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 27, 2011

conversation on marriage and jobs...


ssd=some stupid dude

ssd:so u r single right
me:no, engaged and owned
ssd: good
ssd:so in some time u gonna get ...
me:gonna get what/
ssd:married
me:yes
ssd:so then after some time a child
me:yes, when W/we have financial stability and such
ssd:ooo till then
ssd:good thinking
me:just have to find work, and when W/we do have sex, be careful and protection
ssd:when ur married no need of protection
ssd:coz its safe to have sex with a single person
me:yea, but it will depend if W/we can afford children
ssd:isnt ur fionce
ssd:stablished
me:no
ssd:dont he has a job
me:why W/we are not married
me:no
me:a lot of people are loosing jobs and such, and hard to find any work
ssd:so why u engaged with a guy like that
me:because i love
me:Him with all myheart and soul
me:i dont care about money
me:i care about Him loving me and such

Okay as this pm goes you kinda get the jest of what this topic is about. Talking about marriage and jobs. Not a great combo for me lol, as you can see. As in this pm, you get to see how people think and they assume on things. It's like they live in a deluded world, thinking that after marriage, it will be a perfect world where you can have children and not worry about things. Some of these people need a wake up call.

So, basically talking about that and how hard it is to find jobs, which is the truth. If it was easy, W/we would of already been married, on O/our own and etc. But that isn't the case at all. So, i was giving my opinion on it, and he has to say, well why are you engaged to Him.

This will piss me off a lot, which it still does. I hate how this society looks only on status and money.You do know that in a marriage it is more than those two things, correct? So, why look for those things in a person? All it is going to do, is ruin a relationship big time, if that is all you are looking for.

When i searching for a best friend, i was not looking for money and status at all. I was merely looking for someone who could accept me for who i was. And that happened to be Daddy. To this day, sure W/we have a hard time with things, but what gets U/us through,is the amazing bond W/we have for E/each O/other. If W/we didn't have that, W/we wouldn't be together to this day.

So, it really makes me irritable that people will only look for those two things instead of what love is. Which is hard work and having a bond with that other person. But of course people don't take marriage seriously at all anymore and it is really sad. Well, Until next time......
ssd:oo if thats the case than its correct

No comments:

Post a Comment